Life of the party

I woke up to the sunlight on my face. It was Morning. I looked around, Searching for my signal to take a shower before he woke up, But He wasn't there. Why would he? I left him there allowing some girl to take him away. He wasn't going to chase after me. Stiles wouldn't chase after me. 

I climbed out of bed, looking at the time. I had to meet Houston. Fan-Fucking-tastic. I wasn't going to bother looking pretty for him, so I got up brushed my hair and Slid on a Lacrosse sweat shirt that I cut a Bateau neck line into, that neckline was to long so it fell off my left shoulder, and another pair of cut-off shorts. I just put some boots. I grabbed the keys to the truck and headed out. 

Once I finally got at the coffee shop I was debating if I was really going to go in there and talk to someone who literally beat the shit out of me, shot me in the head, and cut up my heart, literally. Then kissed a girl who I was definatly not friends with. Yet that was his plan, to kill me, But I guess he was just that unlucky. All he did was make me want to die. 

I swallowed my regret and decided that if he was trying to contact me it must be important. So I hopped out of the truck, went in, and sat down in front of the ugliest soul I'd ever met.

"Houston." I said looking down.

"Mae." He replied. "First of all, Im sorry I hurt you." He paused then added, "A lot." I just rolled my eyes. "Theres something in this town though. Something evil." 

"Yeah, I know. You. So go before anyone gets hurt." 

"Its not me. Its someone though. someone you know. Someone you've gotten really close to. Well, Not them but something inside them." He started. "Stiles, I believe thats his name."

He suddenly had my attention, "Leave him out of this. " I shot at him.

"I will, But I wanted to warn you. I care about you. Your still beautiful." He smiled.

"Well, I dont care about you now leave me alone, and Stiles too." I couldn't sit here any longer. I couldn't stand him. So I got up, left, and headed to Stiles house. I turned off the music to keep my focus on what I actually need. 

I finally got there. Knocking on the door, sheriff Answering. He seemed sad and upset. But, most of all,  stressed and confused.

"He's not here." He lied. I looked at him with a upset look.

"Stiles." I shouted. Looking around and sighing. He came from behind the door.

"Oh, Mae, I wasn't expecting you." He said without much conviction. I took his hand and led him to my truck, he shut the door behind him. He got in my truck. He looked at me confused while I started the truck. "What are you doing? Wh-wh-where are we going?" 

"We are going for a drive so we can talk." I said without looking at him, "I had an," I paused thinking of away to put this, " An old friend stop by today. Whats going on, Stiles? Tell me everything." I demanded.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" He asked, trying to sound like he didn't know. But He did. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Tell me. Why did someone tell me your evil? What is going on?" I cried. 

"Okay." He searched for words. "I d-d-don't really know, I've been sleep walking and.. I don't know." He replied it was obvious He was telling the truth. I kept going, I left town and went to the ocean, where Before I tried to strip myself from my humanity. It slowly became dark, But there was something different this time. There was a party. A summer party. 

"Where are we going?" He questioned. 

"The ocean." I replied without looking at him.

"Why?"

"Because we need to have a little fun. Its okay, theres a party." I replied. 

I pulled into the sand and slipped my boots off and soon I was barefoot. I laughed to myslef as I watched him repeat my acttions. I walked to join the party. The music was load and the air smelt of drunken teenagers and broken hearts that simply forgot they we broken.

"This is amazing." He said. I giggled again grabbing us two drinks. I was having fun He was fun. The smile broke out on my face. "Your beautiful." He smiled while talking. I walked over to where the water was. I felt him following me. 

I slowly moved into the water letting the waved crash against my legs. I turned around and seen him watching me.  "Let go back to the party." I smiled. I slipped back into the croud. Looking up just as they through glitter all over everyone. 

He was smiling. He was handsome.