Saved

Just as Stiles got to the edge about to jump, I tackled him. I heard his scream, as If he wasn't aware of what was happening.

"Get away from me, who are you? what are you? Why do you keep saying we?" He yelled.

"Stiles! It's me, Its Mae! Come back, Come back to me! Wake up!" I shook him hard.

"Mae?" He said with a smile before slowly opening his eyes. Before he did, I quickly changed back, Remembering that my cloths were left scattered in my house. As soon as I changed, He was looking at me.

"Maeve?" He said confused. I walked over to him and rested my head on his. "Your... beautiful." He said, his breath taken away, He studied me. I neeled so my head was closer to the ground. "Y-you want me, to get on?" I exhaled in agreement, He took my invatation.

On our way back he seem to enjoy himself. "So, what happened?" he questioned, as if I could answer him. "that's right, you can't talk right now." He laughed. I eventually made it back meeting the others there. I let him jump off. I ran off to the barn, changing back into my human form and wrapping a towel I had out there from my 'what if' stack.

I walked back into the house with the towel around me. Ignoring everyone looking at me and just walked up to my room and into the bathroom to take a quick shower and put an oversized sweatshirt on and some cotton shorts.

I walked back down and sat on the couch next to Stiles while everyone was staring at me. I got up again went to the kitchen gradded some chips and walked back down to my original spot. "Hi" I said casually while turning on the tv without making eye contact.

"Uh. Hey, what happened?" Scott asked me.

"Well, we fell asleep. I woke up, Stiles was gone. Called you. Searched, found him, came home showered, and then sat here. like so." I replied.

"Alright well, Maybe Stiles should go with me." Scott said getting up. and gathering his things.

"Why?" My eyes met his.

"For I can watch him." He answered.

"I can watch him, I'm the one who found him." I hissed.

"Well, actually I want to stay here, Scott." Stiles interupted.

"Why?" He looked confused. "She's alright without you."

"Because.. She's, I-, I want to be with her."

"You like her?" He questioned him. As if it were impossible to like me.

"Yea. Yea I do."

"Okay, well can you at least stay at your house."

"Fine." Stiles hissed. Pulling me up the stairs to get my stuff.

I grabbed some cut up shorts, and a oversized LaCross sweatshirt. We walked out the house, we took my truck and left.