[CHAPTER 3.] THE UNTOLD PAST

It was a euphoric afternoon and I was completing the work that I had been assigned ,which was to bedeck the stage with bouquets.
Master had left no stone unturned to arrange for the purple and white roses even during this windy season.

While segregating the packaging from the actual flowers ,I began pondering over the fact that how time flies by ,it had seemed to be an year only when Master Nate's mother ( Lady Diana Da Costa ) had secretly let me out through one of the gates of his husband's ( Master Henry Da Costa ) so called mansion , which I always referred as to "THE UNDERWORLD " or "HELL" .

Mr. Henry had purchased me as his slave from the BAUHAWK MARKET during his trip to Europe.This market was known for it's trade of young girls as slaves. Mr.Henry became the owner of a life ;the sole master of a human being of mere 12 years in age by paying a paltry sum of $10.Upon reaching his mansion I acknowledged the fact that my life was going to be a journey through hell.

Loaded with the responsibilty of the chores of the whole mansion to taking care of Master's child . Lady Diana had just recovered from a long ailing disease and wasn't even aware of the beastiality being rendered by his much reputed husband.The days kept on passing by and so did the atrocities inflicted upon me. It was normal for me to be beaten up, left starving ,left sleep driven for hours.

One night as I sobbed in the tiny attic Lady Diana appeared before me.She comforted me and and inquired about the reason for my pathetic condition. Upon hearing everything she still remained quiet and went away.I was horrified ,"How could I be so stupid .I should never have spoken a word .I am a slave .I am meant to be tortured." And that's how I continued crying profusely and ranting about about my silly act.

It was a few moments later that I saw Lady Diana bleeding profusely. I stood up shell shocked . I ran towards her.
"Here,take off all these jewels from my limbs and rush to Nate's room and fetch him here."
"But Madam your bleeding .I should call for Master ."
"NO!" She shrieked and as she did a fountain of blood came splurging out from her belly.
"He is a savage brute who will suck the living shit out of you as he did with me .He won't even spare our only child."

I ran and brought Master Nate in my arms.
"Here ,hold this.",She said as she thrusted money into my palms."
By then,I was sweating and swayed as a tattered piece of cloth blowing in the wind.
She then opened the door within the attic that lead to a dark staircase.
"I owe you this life Maira. Take care of my son and raise him as he deserved.Serve him as a maid at all times. If you both stay even for a minute more in this place ,you will not sustain any life ."
Bewildered ,I held on tightly to Master Nate in my arms.And without looking back ran down the staircase.Not even a tear fell from my eyes .The only thing that I knew that I had to escape out alive with Master Nate somehow.

Fortunately enough it was already so dark that no one recognised me as I covered myself in Lady Diana's shawl and sat in the gondola which hopefully would take us both somewhere.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this twist in the tale^_^
Hold onto your breaths lot more to come.
It is a humble request to all to keep voting,sharing &commenting.
(Criticisms gracefully accepted)
P.s.-Hope the presentation has improved this time :')

I do take read requests;just comment if you wanna recommend and please be a little patient.I will revert asap.

Happy reading !

❤❤❤💐❤❤❤