[CHAPTER 5.]THE WEDDING DAY[part two]

First of all I would like to apologise for not updating soon.
But hope you understand I had lots and lots of stuff to deal with first :'(
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
All the arrangements had been made and the grounds bespoke of the royalty of the occassion.
Everything was according to the theme of the wedding i.e. sombre and serene;from the tables to the stage the whole expanse was bedecked with purple and white flowers. The stage had been set up where the couple was supposed to take their vows.The dining area was amidst the set up of an ocean ,with artificial visual effects giving the soothing view of waves hitting against our legs and dying away. The seating area was designed in two shells which perfectly complimented the theme.

Maira and the other staff were busy catering to the guests who were full of mirth on this joyous occassion.

Finally everyone took to their seats and Master Nate entered looking just so subtle. After a few moments Mistress Jessica followed alongwith her father Mr.Shaurge. She walked gracefully clad in a stunning gown ,clutching on to the bouquet handmade by me.

As the rings were exchanged I saw Jessica's mother's eyes gleam with a venomous darkness . It was as if a dark soul peaking through a window. After the vows took place and the priest declared them husband and wife , the darkness of Jessica's mother's soul displayed it's cunningness. Just after the newly wed couple was sent off in the traditional manner , she ordered the servants to gather the sets of gifts which had been customised for the dignataries attending the wedding .

"Here, This one is for you. Thanks for coming and blessing the couple.", she blurted as she gifted the hampers to her relatives. Her display of oversmartness continued as she distributed all the hampers to her relatives only.

I held on to the curtains with praying with fear and anxiousnes that god forbid should the Mistress be as her mother.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HELLO GUYS!
I WOULD LOVE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO blaccbebe and inky_black cause they are loves ❤
Ok, shanaetuckers307 don't get jealous ; you're my loveeeeeeee with the additional eee's ! XD
[Three cheers to the three super cool tagged people!Now go check out their works as well peeps!]

As for the coming update , be prepared sizzling honeymoon scenes coming straight from the royal suite XD
(YEA, THEY ARE ON A HONEYMOON ! DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT THE ROYAL COUPLE DOES THERE ! )

LOTS OF LOVE TO MY BELOVED READERS ♡

HAPPY READING!

❤❤❤💐❤❤❤