[Chapter 5.] THE WEDDING DAY.(part one)

"Hey there kiddo ! You ain't got time enough to rest that arse ! Better start placing the platters the guests have arrived ."

After two days of frantic preparations it seemed really tough for the staff to continue working with the same vigour , but everyone revelled so much as it was the day of our Master's wedding that we wanted to do it all for him. Being one of the closest to Master Nate I was called by the tailors when Master had been dressed up in his tuxedo.
I couldn't wait to catch a glimpse of the young boy who was all ready to be a groom.

Along with five other tailors from Master's image consultants team , I entered his royal dressing room.
Master stood there with a sparkle in his eyes and exposing his glittery teeth as he wore the purple tux which was made from expensive velvet and had a sombre necktie alongwith a collar on which the alphabet "J" (symbolising his fiance's initial's) was engraved with diamonds refinely shaped and giving the most refined look to his attire.

"Thank goodness, Miara you are here. Without your opinion I would have not stepped out. So how do I look ?" ; he exclaimed.
"I hope my looks are intandem with the bride and her family members. I do not want her to be ashamed cause of me."
I couldn't help but grin ;
"You look adorable Master.The last time I found you look so attractive was when you had smudged mud all over your face while playing with your friends . Ah ! Can't believe it is that very same boy."
Master immediately understood my reference to his childhood incident when he used to play in the mud rather than playing with his friends and immediately blushed. "Thank you so much Maira for the embarrasing reference ." ; he said as his cheeks turned red. "But this is not all , I need you to go check on Jessica as well. You know that she and her family have been staying at our place so it is your responsiblity to assure that she doesn't have any issues while dressing up."
"Sure , Master." ; saying so I fled from his room to have a glance at the other corner of the palace where the bride and her dear one's were supposed to stay till the wedding took place.

Master seldom spoke about Mistress Jessica's family background. I found them behaving absurdly a few times and was always on the look out to dig up any information about them , but in a respectful and healthy manner. I despised the habit of eavesdropping so I tried attending to them often inorder to know about them in detail.

"May I come in Ma'am ?" ;
I asked as I knocked Mistress's dressing room. I could already hear her cousins and friends giggling and hushing. I gleamed with joy as one of them opened the door's and led me in . Mistress looked too beautiful to be real .The smile on her face reflected in her eyes,the charm of her exquisite features showed along with the ecstasy with which she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Oh Maira , Don't I look like the perfect match for Nate? I can bet on my soul that not a girl on this planet would have looked so perfect a bride as me! "

"Uh, yes Mistress" ;I answered back feebly ,not because I was in doubt but rather such self praise was not expected from someone whose attire was suppposed to be veiled with humbleness. As I gazed back at her reflection a peculiar sight caught my attention and I left the room in a haze. I had seen her mother removing the diamonds from her daughter's bouquet as she tried to hide herself behind a door.

"What happened Aunt Maira you look puzzled? "; Ruby who was from one of the tailors of the royal blood inquired as she held my hand.
"I don't know Ruby but I just seem to be getting negatives vibes from Mistress's family.I hope I am wrong."
"Oh Aunt I think you are just too stressed from the work pressure.Master Nate wouldn't have taken this decision without any research. You should rest and get ready for the ceremonies are about to be held."

I led out a sigh in the hope that I must be too stressed and attracting unwanted and baseless thoughts.Saying so ,Ruby and I left for the main grounds where the wedding was to take place.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!
Finally a long chapter :)
Hope you all enjoy reading it.
Please please pplleeaasseeee Vote,Comment& Share.

Happy reading!

❤❤❤💐❤❤❤