[CHAPTER 4.] FATED.

Fortunately enough it was already so dark that no one recognised me as I covered myself in Lady Diana's shawl and sat in the gondola which hopefully would take us both somewhere.

I opened my eyes to the sound of buggels. As I regained consciousnes I realised Master Nate was nowhere to be seen.Infact I had been transferred to a different place altogether.

"May the subjects now bow before THE DUCHESS OF FLAMBIGORE" , anounced the gateman. As the semi-transparent curtains are withdrawn my eyes are set upon a lady with the most exquisite of physical features.It was as if the Egyptian Goddess of Beauty herself had been reborn in the form of Duchess Qurain. She held her nephew close to her chest and smiled as she sat close to my bed.

"No need to worry Maira , my guards told me everything that you faced the night before at Henry's palace. I knew he had these new devilish interests which I had been certain would act as the evil fangs which shall suck the joy from his blissful family life." ,proclaimed Mistress Qurain as she revealed the demonic deeds of his brother.
"But what about Mistress Saphire? She was brutally injured.Why would Master do that to her?" , I gaped in horror at her for a reply

" I will tell you everything once I get hold of the witnesses and I get proof enough to get that foul bastard Henry slaughtered before the clans.", she exclaimed.
"As for now all that I would like to sum up is that my nephew shall live at peace,here with me.You are obligated by your duties of a slave to serve him right and raise him." Saying so Duchess walked away leaving me pondering over all the unnerving disclosures. Although I had been well aware about how infernal Master could be but this time his deeds were beyond the imagination of the ordinary.

However , a part of me was also pacified that Duchess had got us secretly transported to her vindicated abode. Years passed by as Master grew up to be the charming person he was,how ever he had always this thaw like persona due to the grave trauma's that he had been subdued to ,by his father.

Master was brought up as fitted for the royals.He had been an  all rounder and was groomed to perfection.Soon Master took over Duchess's businesses and catered to the requirements of her flourishing Empire .

"It's been over an hour auntie and you are still not done unwrapping the flowers.Lots of work is pending ,we need to buck up the preparations if we want to save Master's reputation .", yelled Rory as she brought me back from the untold past. I gazed at the bouquets  smilingly with a sense of fulfillment that the dreary phases were long gone and began finishing my work.
               ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello lovely people!
Firstly ,Thanks a ton for staying in touch as the story progresses .
Secondly, hope you will forgive me for publishing such a short chapter but I can justify by letting you all know about the tragedy I am about to face. I have 2 sets of tests,3 assignments,a set of final examinations & last but not the least my competitive exams ALL SCHEDULED WITHIN THE FORTHCOMING WEEK :(
I would like to put up a small query and humbly urge you all to comment your answers ;                  I HAVE SO MANY VIEWS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER & HARDLY ANY COMPARITIVELY ON THE THIRD ONE.WHY SO?

Just like any other writer I have put in my heart and soul into my work.It will take you hardly any time to click the star button and comment ,while for me it shall be the fruit of all my hard work.
PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT&SHARE

THANK YOU !
HAPPY READING !
            ❤❤❤💐❤❤❤