Chapter (Kind of?) 12 - Epilogue

(Omniscient POV)

Everything was back to normal. Everyone had returned to the guild, and were sitting around drinking or fighting. Only a few things were different. First of all, Natsu and Lucy had finally gotten together! (Everyone in the guild was relieved....they were wondering if it was ever going to happen at all.)

Because of this, some other lovers who were never previously mentioned started to come together.....so there was a sweeter aura around the guild!

Sting relunctantly agreed that Natsu won their bet; like there was any doubt at all!

Natsu and Lucy were inseparable. They came as a package deal, no matter what. They were together forever, right up until the end.

Only once, some time after the whole ordeal, Lucy was sitting with Natsu on the guild roof and she asked what Igneel's final words were. Natsu stared at the stars, wondering if Igneel was watching them. Probably not. He wasn't into that kind of stuff.

"He said, 'I suppose I was wrong. You have proven you are strong, son. Stronger than me.'.....I don't really get it though."

Lucy laughed and Natsu couldn't help but smile. He placed her on his lap and pointed a playful finger at her. "You're going to have to learn martial arts or something; you need to protect yourself!"

Lucy smiled and shrugged. "What can I say? I like it when my prince comes to save me."

She kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.

And they stayed like that.

~

A/N

Okay, now it's over.

I just can't wait to start my Gruvia thingy!!!!!

But on the topic of this book still, I'm so happy that so many people took their valuable time to even glance at this excuse for a story. I'm happy that I got some comments and opinions on the book. It gives me the inspiration to write you guys, so that's the key to getting faster updates.

Overall, even though I say that I don't really like this story very much, I think it's okay. It has a lot of room for improvement though. I'm learning from my mistakes, though, and I hope that will result in my future books being better.

So yeah. Until next time!