Wanna love you but cant.

Prolouge: Jensen's POV

I held Jared in my arms. I was four. He was so tiny and I loved him. He kept me going. I felt his little hands in my hair, in my hands.  He would smile at me with no teeth just stare at me as if I was the sun.

Sometimes when they would let me hold him he would fall asleep in my arms.

As Jared got older and so did I, he would follow me around the house. And every time I left, he would cry.

My mom says thats not the healthiest thing, but I didn't care.

Jared was not really the baby type. He would fall and then get back up, dusting himself off. I was always laughing when he did that. He never got hurt. And when he did he would make me put a bandage on it even if there was no blood.

When Jared turned six and I turned eight Jared started getting sick. He wasn't aloud to play outside anymore. He sometimes wasn't even aloud out of bed.

They told me he got really sick. That if he did anything he would get worse. So I stayed away for a long time. Then I decided to just sit by his bed and read him stories.

One day me and Jared decided to go for a walk. They said it would be fine after I begged for hours. We walked and talked for a long time. Then Jared fell, he laid there as I cried for help. He just laid there as I called out his name.

Ambulances came and people gathered around. They took him to the hospital and no matter how many times my mom asked or begged me to go see him, I wouldn't, I couldn't.

Finaly, I went to go see him. It was the day he got his test back. I walked into the hospital and opened the door to his room but it was empty.

My mom asked where he was. Jared's mom hugged me and told me they were moving closer to a cancer hospital... He was already on the plane there.

I cried for days, my best friend is gone.

And it was my fualt. He went in the hospital because of me, he left, because of me.