Chapter 7

Jareds POV.

I avoided Jensen for three days after the incident in the cafeteria. He had no right to do that, no right at all. Some things are private, he just doesn't get it .

"We need to talk." I told him, standing next to his locker monday morning.

"Talk." Was all he said and I huffed and grabbed his arm bringing him into the tiny closet.

"I'm sorry I lied but I can't tell you everything you know." I started but then Jensen interrupted my rant.

"Who is she?" He asked and leaned on a low shelf making a bottle fall over.

"Who?"

"You know who...the little girl?" He sighed, "Ash?" He said and my shoulders dropped a little.

"She's my kid." I sighed after a while.

"How...?" He asked another question.

"I left here when I was little, but doesn't mean I didn't remember you, I checked on you a lot but after a while they stopped telling me," I leaned against the door.

"They blamed me, my mom, my dad. They blamed me for ruining there lives....or as I thought. There was so much guilt, so I acted out, I came home late, went to partys, got drunk. Then this girl....we hung out for a while, she was amazing, she reminded me of you. One day we started talking and I told her everything, I was so happy I could open up I kissed her and then one thing led to another and then I got her pregnant and she told me she didn't want me around Ash untill I was ok." Jensen closed his eyes and shook his head but I continued.

"So, I got my act together and when I did I realized I was gay, thats when the cancer was totally gone. It was a miracle, I guess. Then I came out here to my cousin David." Jensens shoulders relaxed and his eyes softened a little.

"But then I saw you and I couldn't stay away any longer. But Ash means the world to me...I can't lose her...Jensen, I'm sorry but I cant afford to lose her..." And then he was hugging me, it was a soft warm hug, I hugged him back and I could feel him smile against my chest

"you wont lose her, I promise." he said into my coat. I softened against him and then he was pulling away, keeping one arm around me, then he was kissing me slow and reassuringly.

"Everythings gonna be ok baby, alright?" he said but he was already hugging me again.