Stole My Heart (One Direction Fan Fiction)

"I know a secret! I know a secret!" Harry ran into the media room. "Well, what is it?" I hit him in the stomach with a pillow. "It's about Boo Bear!" he said excitedly. "What about Boo?" "I can't tell you!" Harry smiled and ran away before I could tackle him. "Harry!" I yelled after him. He was a strange one. I sighed and turned on the football game. Barca versus Man United. This will be good.

So I'm Chelsea. Chelsea Carter. I'm best friends with a certain band called One Direction. Maybe you've heard of them? My best friend in the entire world is Louis Tomlinson aka Boo Bear. Louis and I have been best friends since year six. Our final year, he decided to audition for the X Factor. I didn't know he could sing. He got cut then was put in a group with the other guys. They were amazing. Me and my friends voted for them a billion times. They should have won. Well, that doesn't really matter. They are superstars now and I get to travel and live with them! I'm technically their assistant, but really, I'm just their best friend. The whole assistant thing was a way to get me to be allowed to go on tour with them. I was having the time of my life. A year ago, I was living in Doncaster and now I'm living in London. I had Louis to thank.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn sat down next to me with some popcorn, looking at the TV. "Man United keeps missing all their shots." I told him. "Come on, Man U!" Zayn said at the TV. "You guys watching the game?" I heard an Irish accent say. I turned around to see Niall walking in. The Niall Horan. His accent was so adorable and he was absolutely gorgeous. His eyes made me melt. "Yeah," I couldn't help but smile. He gave me a small smile, "Sweet," and sat down on the small couch. I wished he would come sit over here next to me. I sighed and watched the game with Zayn and Niall. At half time, I saw a commercial for Jack Wills. I had forgotten about the sale today!

"I forgot that was today. I have to go now!" I said, "Who wants to come?" "I will," Niall stood up. I flipped out inside. I loved being alone with Niall, which rarely happened. I grabbed my coat and slipped on my moccasins. "Where are you going?" I looked over at Louis, who had just got out of the shower, as his hair was wet. "Niall and I are running to Jack Wills. We'll be back in an hour, Lou. I'll be back to cook lunch with Liam." I said. "Okay," he said, looking a bit upset. I opened my mouth to say something to him about it, but then Niall walked into the room. "Ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah," I smiled, "See you later, Lou." "Bye, have fun." Louis said, backing into his and Harry's room. I sighed and followed Niall out the door.

Louis's POV

"Who left?" Harry asked when I walked into our room. "Just Chelsea and Niall." I said, looking down. I opened my closet, looking for something to wear. I was still dressed in sweatpants. "Someone's jealous." Harry said. I whipped my head around, "Am not." "Lou, I can read you like a book. You are definitely jealous." "Okay, fine. What if I am? It doesn't matter. She would never like me! I am the ugliest of the bunch!" I said, pulling a shirt out of the closet and throwing it on my bed. I sat down and put my head in my hands. Harry rubbed my back, "Don't say that, mate. You are not." I didn't respond.

Chelsea's POV

"So what is the sale on?" Niall asked. "Everything is half off!" I said excitedly. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. I swear I felt sparks. I was probably hallucinating. There was tons of girls everywhere, picking through items. Niall looked horrified. "I have an idea." I whispered in his ear. "No way! I am not doing that!" He said. I smirked. "Hey! It's Niall Horan!" I yelled. All of the girls looked over to us and ran toward Niall. "Better run, Nialler." I smiled as the girls came after him. He ran out of the store, the girls following. I chuckled and started shopping, the store free of all the girls. Ah, the perks of knowing famous people.

I had bought a good ten items and walked back to the apartment. I went up the back stairs, trying to avoid Niall. He was going to get revenge. I had started up the stairs and let out a sigh of relief. The boys were no where in sight. I was almost at the top when Harry popped out from behind the emergency exit door, holding a squirt gun. "Hey, Chelsea." He smirked. "Uh," I said, backing down and turning to face Liam. "Not so fast, Chels." He said, holding two squirt guns. Zayn and Louis hopped out from the apartment door, each holding squirt guns. I ran up the stairs, getting soaked by all the guys. Niall came out and sprayed me a ton.

They laughed and I screamed. I was drenched and tried to run past them, but Niall grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. "Niall! Put me down!" I hit his back. "Where are we going?" I yelled. "The laundry room." He said. Oh crap. "NO!" I hit him. He dropped me in a pile of dirty laundry that smelled like boy. "Ew!" I said. "You deserved it." Harry said, arriving in the doorway with the others. I stood up, "Hey guys, come give me a hug." I walked toward them and they started to run. I tackled Niall and hugged him, getting him soaked. I laughed and so did he. Oh these boys.

Louis's POV

"I know a secret! I know a secret!" Harry came galloping into our room. "What is it?" "You sure you want to know?" "Yes, I am sure." "It's about Chelsea!" Harry said. "What about her?" "I know who she likes. She just told me." He giggled. Does she like me? Oh my God, she does! "Okay, who is it?" "It's, it's... Niall!" He said and my hope died. I ran out of our room and ran down the back steps. I walked over to the park and just sat on a bench. I looked at my white converse and just thought. I loved Niall to death, but I envied him so much right now. Chelsea liked him, not me. How could I not face that? I've been head over heels for this girl for years. I love her more than carrots and that's saying something. I knew more about her than anyone else. Whenever I sing a song, I instantly see her face. I felt someone else sit down on the bench next to me. I looked over and it was Harry. He didn't say anything, just looked at the park. "You really smitten with her?" He asked, not looking at me. I nodded. We sat there for while until I said, "I guess we should go home." Harry nodded and put his arm around my shoulder.

We walked back to the apartment. We walked in to the smell of spaghetti sauce. "What's cooking?" Harry asked as we walked in. We walked into the kitchen to see Chelsea and Liam cooking dinner. Chelsea had her hair in a messy ponytail that made her look beautiful. She turned around and saw me. She smiled. "Hey guys. Where did you go?" She asked. "Uh.." I started to say. "We went to store for a bit. I wanted to see if they had a CD I want." Harry saved me. "Oh, cool. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." She smiled and turned back to stirring the sauce. "Chelsea, is this rosemary?" Niall came into the kitchen with a bottle of a spice. Chelsea's face lit up, "Yeah, thanks Nialler." She took the container from him and put some in the sauce. Niall smiled and went into the media room. "Hey, guys?" Liam said to us. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can you guys set the table?" "Yeah, sure." I said, going with Harry over to the cabinet and taking plates out.

Chelsea's POV

"Guys! Guess what?!" Zayn came running in. "What?!" We all said in unison. "Simon just mailed us the list of tour dates for next year!" Everyone got excited and swarmed Zayn to see where they were going to be touring. After the boys were done with the list, I got to see it. Awesome tour stops. We are going to Paris! I love Paris! "Lou! We're going to Paris!" I said to him. "Yeah, your favorite city." He smiled. I hugged him in excitement. "Hey, Chelsea. Could I talk to you for a second?" Niall asked, looking a bit nervous about something. "Yeah, sure." I released Louis and said to him, "I'll be back in a few minutes." I followed Niall to his and Liam's room. "What's up?" I asked. He ran a ran through his hair. "I, uh, was wondering..." He said in his Irish accent, "if you maybe wanted to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?" My heart exploded. Niall Horan just asked me out! "Sure," I said with a smile. "Really?" He asked, a bit surprised that I had said yes. "Yes, of course." "Great, seven o'clock at Richardo?" "Yeah, that sounds great." "Good," Niall said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and my heart beat sped up rapidly. We went back out to the others, but I didn't say anything to anyone about it. I walked up to Louis and he had a broken expression on his face. "Something wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing." he said and walked over to Harry. What was up with him?

--------

Hey guys! This is my first 1D fanfic so I hope you like it! Feedback is appreciated!