Brokenhearted

Niall’s POV

“Your soul, your eyes, your personality,” I sang as I strummed the guitar, “Everything they mean to me,” Zayn listened intently.

“If you could see, how much you mean to me. Your voice, your smile, your personality. Everything they mean to me. Everything they mean to me,” I strummed the last chord.

“What did you think, mate?” I asked Zayn. “I love it. She’s going to love it,” He said. “I hope she does. I want her to know how much I care about her,”

“You really love her,” He said. “Yeah, I do,” I smiled. I loved Chelsea so much. So much that there weren’t words to describe how large my love for her was. I hoped she felt the same. She had to.

She had chosen me over Louis. She could have had him with his charm and good looks, but she chose me.

I smiled. “When are you going to sing it to her?” Zayn brought me out of my thoughts. “Hopefully tomorrow if I can work up the nerve to sing it to her,”

“Don’t be nervous. She’s going to love it even if you mess up, which I’m pretty sure won’t happen,” Zayn said. “Thanks, Zayn,” I patted his shoulder.

“I have to go with Liam and Harry to the gym, so I’ll see you later,” He stood up. “Okay,” I nodded. He left and I turned back to my guitar. I played the song again and again until I knew I could play it by heart. I sighed. I hope she likes it.

~

“You can do this, Ni,” Zayn patted my shoulder.

“Just go in there and sing it,” Harry said, then patted my other shoulder.

“Just be yourself,” Liam said then patted my back.

I took a deep breath. I stood up, guitar in hand. I opened the door and walked down the hall to Chelsea’s room. I stood in front of the door.

What if she hates it? What if she doesn’t feel the same way? What if I mess up? All of these thoughts flooded my brain. I shook them from my head.

I was about to knock when I noticed that the door was open slightly. I pushed open the door and saw my worst nightmare.

Louis and Chelsea were kissing.

“Chelsea?!?!” I yelled. She quickly turned her head to see me standing in the doorway. Her face full of horror.

“Niall, it’s not what it looks like!”

“It’s exactly what it looks like!!” I raised my voice, “I knew it! You have always loved him! Never me! I thought you loved me, Chelsea!”

I saw tears leave her eyes. I didn’t even feel bad. She had just broken my heart. Louis sat there with wide eyes. I had never been this angry about anything.

“And you! I thought you were one of my best mates!” I pointed angrily at him, “You had to go and kiss MY girlfriend! MINE. NOT YOURS. Why couldn’t you just get that into your head?!” I panted. “Niall...” Chelsea started to plead.

“Save it, Chelsea. We’re done. D-O-N-E,” More tears ran down her face. Then I realized I had tears running down mine as well.

“I hate you! I hate both of you! Why would you two do this to me?!” My voice broke, “I wrote you a freaking song, Chelsea! I wrote it just for you!” I held up my guitar.

“I was going to sing it to you! Right now! But instead, you were busy sucking face with Louis!” I yelled. Louis shrunk back, clearly guilty. I didn’t care if he felt bad about it.

He had just ruined my first real relationship.

“I’m done. With both of you. Have a nice life together,” I said in a calmer voice. They were speechless and scared. I had never screamed that loud at anyone.

I turned away from both of them. Tears fell onto my shirt. My Chelsea had just cheated on me with her best friend. How could I have been so stupid?

I walked out of the room and went to mine where the others were waiting.

“Hey, how did it- oh,” Harry said as he saw my face.

“Chelsea was kissing Louis,” I said. Zayn immediately hugged me. “Niall, I’m so sorry,” He said. I gripped him tighter and cried. Liam quickly left the room. Where was he going?  Harry joined the hug and I kept crying.

I had never experienced heartbreak. It’s the worst thing in the world.

Louis’ POV

I gently knocked on her door.

“Come in,” Chelsea said. “Hey, Chels,”

“Hey, Lou,” She sat up. I stood in front of her. “I have something to tell you, but I don’t know how to tell you,” I said, playing with my thumbs.

“Just say it, Lou,” She looked into my eyes. I took a deep breath. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She didn’t kiss me back. Her eyes opened in surprise.

“Chelsea?!?!” Someone yelled. We broke apart to see Niall standing in the doorway. He started yelling at Chelsea and she started to cry. Niall was crying as well. His usual cheery face was red and blotchy. He was raising his voice louder than I had ever heard.

“And you! I thought you were one of my best mates!” He pointed angrily at me, “You had to go and kiss MY girlfriend! MINE. NOT YOURS. Why couldn’t you just get that into your head?!”

“Niall...” Chelsea said to him.

“Save it, Chelsea. We’re done. D-O-N-E,” I turned to see Chelsea’s crying had increased.

“I hate you! I hate both of you! Why would you two do this to me?! I wrote you a freaking song, Chelsea! I wrote it just for you!”

He wrote her a song? I felt awful. How could I have been so selfish? I just wanted to see if there was a spark when I kissed her, but there wasn’t. I just broke up my best friends’ relationship.

“I was going to sing it to you! Right now! But instead, you were busy sucking face with Louis!” He yelled at her.

I wanted to grab her hand, put my arm around her, just something to comfort her. It wasn’t her fault; it was mine. And now she has to suffer for it. I felt so guilty.

“I’m done. With both of you. Have a nice life together,” He said in a calmer voice. With that, he walked out of the room. We sat there for a minute.

“Louis,” She whispered, “I think it would be best if you left,” Tears still streamed down her face. I nodded and left, bumping into Liam on the way out. He grabbed me and held me by the collar against the wall in the hallway.

“I know that you hurt her. I’m not picking sides, but if you hurt her again, you’ll have to answer to me. Got it?” He gripped tighter. My eyes widened.

What was up with Liam?

“I think it would be best if I stayed away from her,” I said. He nodded and let go of me. He walked into Chelsea’s room and I walked back to my room, head hung low.

OHHH SNAPPPP!!! 

DRAMA LLAMAS!!!! 

So you guys know Tom Daley? Yeah, he's freakin gorgeous <3 :D He's just soo perfect!!! :)

OMG!  I GOT A 1D NOTEBOOK TODAY!!! BOOYAH!

Anyways, THIS IS MY 2ND UPLOAD OF THE DAY! BOOYAH!! *happy dance*

So I would LOVE to have 4, DETAILED comments, and 8 votes to update!

Cowabunga!!

-Emmi (: