Stolen memory?

Hey! I'm back with this story! I was stuck and I've been busy and other stuff so here's my update! Hope you like it!(:

"Niall," I heard Liam say. I looked up from the football game I had been barely watching and froze. I focused on the girl standing in front of me with short black hair and bright blue eyes. Her eyes met mine. Chelsea Carter was standing in front of me. "Ch-Chelsea?" I stuttered out in shock. She was here. Shouldn't she be in America?

"Hi," she said shyly. "You're here," She nodded, "yeah, Liam came and asked me to come," "Oh, he did?" I said surprised. That's why Liam was gone for the week. "I'll leave you two alone," Liam said and left the room. "I missed you so much," she started towards me, her arms open. I turned away from her. No, she had left. She was the one who hurt me. Her face fell.

"Niall," "Do you expect me to just run into your arms again?!" "Niall..." "Do you?!" "I just wanted to hug you," she looked down.

"Why should I hug you? You're the one that left," I spat. "What?!" She said, "Who's the one who didn't let me explain what happened? Who's the one who told me that they hated me? Who's the one who screamed at me? What did you expect me to do?!? Wait around for you?!"

"I thought you loved me! Do you know how much pain you put me through these past 9 months?!? A lot! I've barely laughed and talked since you left. Did you feel that way?! No, you went off to college and partied and left me here, alone! With no way to call you or get a hold of you!"

"That's not my fault that I can cope better than you! I was doing what was best for me, considering you hadn't cared about that," she shot back. I clenched my fists, "I did care!! I cared so much! I still loved you and I still do now!" Tears were leaving both of our eyes. "I left because I cared about you! You were better off without me!! I loved you then! And maybe I still love you now! But it doesn't matter because all you're doing is pushing me away for something that I did to help you!" She screamed, her face red. I was silent.

She took a deep breath, "I don't even know why I came back," she turned and ran out the door. "Chelsea! Come back, please!" I went after her, realizing what I had done. I was such an idiot. Of course I was mad at her, but I loved her. I needed her. I can't lose her again. I followed her down the steps and out the door of the building. "Chelsea!" I called after her as she walked down the sidewalk. I jogged after her as she briskly walked away from me. She walked across the empty street.

"Chelsea, please," I said from the sidewalk. She stopped in the middle of the road, "This was a mistake. I should've stayed in America," she turned around. I saw the car zooming toward her. "Chelsea!" I screamed as I leapt toward her and felt a pain in my chest.

~

I woke up in a bed. "What?" I said as the world was blurry around me. "Niall?" I heard Liam ask. "Li?" I couldn't see him, "Where are you?" "I'm here," he moved into my field of vision. He was blurry but he was there.

"What happened?" "You were in an accident," I couldn't remember anything about an accident. The last thing I remembered was sitting in the flat, watching football. "An accident?" "A car hit you,"

"I don't remember that," I said, starting to sit up. My chest and hand hurt as I did. Liam hurried over to me and helped me sit up.

"You broke some ribs and may have broken your arm," "How did a car hit me?" "Well-"

"Niall, great to see that you are awake again," The doctor said, walking into the room. "Again?"

"You were awake the entire time after the accident," "I was?" "Yes, you were conscious. We had to keep you awake until it was okay for you to sleep, since you have sustained a concussion," I looked at him blankly.