Chapter Six:

I nodded my head towards Wu. "Should I tell my mistress?" I asked and he shook his head.

   "Not until you can get the proper training." He advised and I nodded again before trotting over to the door.

   It was closed so I had to jump up and twist the doorknob with my paws.

   I trotted out of the room and pushed the door closed with my nose before sprinting down the hall and back to the deck.

   I burst through the open doorway and gazed around until I saw the boys with someone in a pink outfit. Her slender form and airborne colored hair was the only clues beside her sent that she was my mistress.

   "Looking good." I complimented my mistress as she turned her blueish-green eyes towards me. "It's pink! Why couldn't it be silver or gray or something more metally and stuff!" She complained loudly.

   "Female Jay." I heard Cole say between fake coughs. I snorted at him before turning back to my mistress.

   "The universe works in mysterious ways. Just as confusing as why you won't fight." I commented accusingly towards my mistress.

   She caught on about what I was implying and crossed her arms.

   "She's right! Why won't you try to fight?" Jay asked loudly and I titled my head at the two.

   Not only did they look like eachother, but they act like eachother, Jay and my mistress.

   I shook it off as I playfully barked, grabbing my mistress' attention before I pounced on her. She yelled as I playfully batted at her with my paw. I stole licks to as she tried to push me off. She stopped struggling and I stole another lick before hopping off of her.

   "And the wolf reigns champion over mankind." I said victoriously as I sat besides my mistress as she tried to wipe off my slobbers. She sat up and glared daggers at me before attempting to tackle me.

   I jumped put of the way and jumped over her before darting behind Kai for protection. I didn't even consider why I though he would be the best canidant for the job of protection as I hid behind him.

   I watched as my mistress stood up and continued to glare at me before turning towards her brother.

   "Violence never solves anything so what's the point?"

   Cole shook his head. "Don't think of it as violence, think of it as self defence. How else are you to protect yourself if one of the super snakes were to attack?"

   The earth ninja had a point, and my mistress knew that too as she went into deep thought. "I suppose it would help if I learned a few defensive moves." She said and I barked in agreement before Jay dragged her towards the center of the deck.

   I simply sat down next to Zane as I watched. "Let's learn how to block a punch!" Jay eclaimed and my mistress nodded.

   I soon got bored though and looked around for something to do. I realized that there wasn't anything to really do on the deck so I stood up to go inside.

   I started to explore until I came to an empty room with nothing but a plain bed with a dresser and bed side table. I looked around, wondering if this would be my mistress' room soon before turning back to the hall and looking for anything to do.

   I explored somemore before I turned around the last corner and came to a kitchen before setting up a map of the place in my database.

   I sighed before looking at the clock, noticing that I was away for a full two hours!

   I gave a short and startled bark before sprinting back to the deck. I was quite surprised to see that my mistress was attacking a training dummy with newfound attacks.

   I watched as she punched and kicked the training dummy. If you asked me a few hours ago if my mistress faught, I would have denied it easily, now I'm freaking out on the inside.

   That was until a giant shadow passed overhead and I looked up to see yellow and green scales?