Transfer Students: CH1

I'm the nerdy Kim Jae Eun. A pushover, I know I should stand up for myself, but I just don't have that much confidence. And I am scared to see what happens. When there are other people who get bullied and they stand up for themselves, they always end up in the hospital. 

     It was a normal day, well if this is what you would call normal....

              The classroom was as loud as ever even when the teacher came in. The homeroom teacher, Mr.Lee came in, he blew his whistle, then everyone sat down in their seats.

            Some of the girls were chewing gum even though its against school rules, some of the guys were crumpling up paper and throwing them at Mr.Lee. So disrespectful!!

           "Okay! Okay! Enough!" Mr.lee yells as possible, the room goes quite and the guys stop throwing their paper rock like balls. All you can hear are the sounds of gum chewing and some giggles from the far upper right corner of the room. In those four seats sit Blackpink, the mean girls of the school. They are very popular and so pretty, when I first came here at the beginning of the school year, I tried to be friends with them. But all they did was reject me and they bully me like crazy. I really don't know ho Mr.Lee puts up with these such crazy kids.

    Today, I though was going to be normal but it takes a sharp turn to the unexpected.

              "Class, we have new students! They just transferred from X_ OPlanet School, and yes they are all boys since the school was an all boys school. Sadly it has been shut down. And the dorms have appeared. So if you are living next to them, please be nice and welcoming to them. Boys, you may now enter." He gestures for them to come in, as all astonishing 12 of them walked in, almost all the girls were fangirling and saying 'Oppa' over and over again. The 12 boys looked very handsome indeed, but they seemed nice because of their warm smiles. They all bowed, very synchronized too, they seem very perfect. they introduce themselves and the girls scream and fan girl eve more than they have been. When the last person was done introducing himself, i went back to my notes. 

"You may sit in the back since those are the only empty seats." Mr.Lee said pointing to the seats around me. I heard many whispers like "I hope she doesn't bother my oppa!!" "She better not talk to them!!" "Why sit there, she deserves to be a loner."

            I was a loner, no one wanted to sit around me, there were exactly 12 seats around me. I heard one of the boys say something, I think his name was Baekhyun or Bacon??

Baekhyun: " Why she alone? I never seen a girl alone before.."

 Tao: "Right? This is new..."  

                 They sat all around me, I immediately felt uncomfortable, they were so many of them and they seem to be all staring at me. But I tried my best not to show it even though you can see me flustering. I tried very hard to concentrate on my notes, but they were taken away from me.

        Lisa: "Well, how is our nerd doing, surrounded by such handsome boys?" I could feel all of their eyes on me including my other classmates. Mr.Lee has stepped out, he never seems to be here when Blackpink comes to me and bullies me. No one does anything to help me so I kind of don't have any reaction to it. Sometimes I really don't  try because I know I will always lose every time. They have been bullying me for most of the school year already. And it October so its really cold, they open the window, I shiver because the wind hits me. The wind also hits the two guys next to me, I saw them just watching Lisa doing everything to me or trying to get to me. She grabbed my notebook from my grip, and she raised her hand as far as she can. I had to stand up to try to reach it. I still couldn't, its not my fault that I am pretty short. 

          She and her friends just laughed at me while I was trying to get my notebook. I took me almost the entire night to redo my notebook, because last time, Lisa poured milk on it and I couldn't right down the notes from that day. Luckily my only friend, Sana let copy her notes and that I took pictures of all my notebook pages. She stood at me desk while I was trying to reach it, I felt so embarrassed because i could feel all of the guys' eyes pointing lasers into me. Lisa tossed the notebook back and forth between the members. I ran endlessly for a whole 5 minutes trying to get my notebook.

Jisoo: " I' tired of throwing the stupid notebook back and forth."

Jenny: "What should we do then? What do yo think" She asks as she turns to face Rose as she is still tossing the notebook between her hands. I went up to her.

        "Please.....Jenny, just give it back...." I said as I tried to reach for the notebook, I missed and I almost loss my balance but I found it again. But then Jenny pushed mt, I fell on my but on the floor hard. I groaned from the pain. I still could feel their eyes piercing at e, if they were staring at me so badly, they should just help rather than watch but, everyone does that so I don't expect anything.  Jenny threw my notebook to Rose and Rose walked calmly to the window. I got up as fast as I could and ran to Rose trying to grab the Notebook, but Rose was able to let go of the notebook first, Out the window that was on the 3rd floor. It hit the ground with a loud thud. I turned to Rose, she just smiled at me mischievously. I had tears in my eyes, and looked at the notebook again. My shoulders slumped, I started to cry. I ran out of there and to my notebook as fast as possible. I was still crying. 

Rose: "Oops.." The four bullies stared laughing like insane people. They then turned their attention to the 12 boys that were astonished about what just happened.

        Jenny walks towards Suho, the Exo leader.

Jenny: " Don't hang out with her or even talk to her. She isn't worth your time, what's worth your time is me." She said flirtatiously. Suho blushed, Jenny just smiled. She looked at the other Exo members, she repeated the same thing  but instead she said to spend time with her group. She and her evil friends left the classroom since there was still at least 10 more minutes of break.

        3rd POV

Tao: " What just happened..."

Chen: I don't know, but I feel bad. We were all just watching and not doing anything. (He says with a frown.)

Suho: I know right, but that jenny and her friends are seriously hot.

Kris: Suho, what hell! Why are you talking about them like that when they just made that poor girl cry. I'm sure, that girl can't stick up for herself so she just let them do it. What do you think D.O? ( D.O Turns around in his seat, since he sits right next to her while Chen is next to him. D.O Just shrugs, he doesn't talk very much but sometimes he is seriously different from when he is in the classroom to when he is having fun outside.)

Xiumin: Should we do something? But those girls just told us not do anything with her.

Chen: That's true but I don't think I can sit here and watch this happen. I'm certain this happens very often since that girl really didn't try had to get that notebook.

Baekhyun: But where is she? She should be back by know, it been like 5 minutes. Class is about to start.

Just then you walked in, you were still trying to wipe up your tears so the teachers won't notice. You went to your seat still feeling the piercing  laser like eyes on you. You sat down with out saying anything, and class starts up again for a couple hours.