Who is it gonna be?:CH8

Since this is the second to last chapter... its two people for the featured idol. 

Featured Idol: Cha Eunwoo + Rocky ( In the back) It's so adorable!

Please check out my next story, about you and SF9. If you don't know who Sf9 is, please check them out! They are so cute and adorable, they remind me a lot of Astro and Knk together mixed into this 9 membered group of boys that are under FNC Entertainment. So.. please check out my other story that will be published in a few days!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jae Eun's POV

It's lunch time and the boys invited me to sit with them. I saw Sana earlier so I invited her also. I sat next D.o and Tao. I brought food that my mom made, it was delicious but everyone was trying to steal it.

      About 15 minutes in, I could feel eyes on me. I looked up and saw Chanyeol staring right at me, but I just pretended not to notice. Since then I always gained at chaneyol, and every time, he is looking at me. Time passed, and he kept staring at me, so I got some courage and spoke up to him.

Jae Eun: Hello? Chanyeol what are you looking at?

No one else could really hear our conversation since the cafeteria was very loud. Chanyeol didn't seem to snap out of it, so I waved my hand in front of his face. He blinked a couple times before realizing I just ask him something.

Chanyeol: W-What did you say? Sorry, I was spacing out.

Jae Eun: Oh, it's okay. I was just wondering what you were looking at.

Chanyeol's face got red, I chuckled a little bit, he looked down and started eating fast. I was wondering, did I embarrasses him? Maybe he was looking at a girl! I didn't want it to be so awkward so I got up to go to the bathroom so Chanyeol can calm down a bit from the embracement.

Jae Eun: Guys, I'm gonna go to the restroom real'quick, okay? Sana, want to come with me?

Sana: Oh, sure.

I and Sana got up from our seats and left to the bathroom.

In The Bathroom:

We both finished doing our business and were washing our hands. After a few minutes, Sana spoke up to break the silence. Lucky there were only two of us inside, we can have a private talk.

Sana: so... do you like anyone?

Jae Eun: Jesus christ Sana, you really like to gossip!

We both chuckled.

San: So do you? Do you?

Jae Eun: No... I don't think so

Sana grabbed my arm and we both started giggling.

Jae Eun: What!?!

I managed to say in between laughs.

Sana: You do like someone! I know it, stop denying! So, who is it?

Jae Eun: What do you want from me. I already told you I don't have anyone!

Sana: Oh, come'on, everyone has someone to like.

Jae Eun: But I don't so you are wrong.

Sana: Hey!

Jae Eun: What? It's true, not everyone needs to have someone to like. It's like everyone needs to have brown hair.