The Secrets out: CH 7

This week's favored idol:

Twice's Tzuyu!

The ending is coming soon for this Story! 

Recomend any idols for the next story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Weeks passed by like wind. Before I knew it, 3 months has passed and I am still playing/living as Eun Jae. I think it's time to tell me secretly. But how do I do it?

One way is to have it spread like a rumor.....or do an entire school announcement.

I think I will do this way:

       This Friday is our HighSchool Prom. I couldn't wait to go. This year's theme is not to ask anyone to Prom and dress up well. Last years was to go casual like a date. But that year I didn't go, there was no one to take me there anyways and plus I would be just made fun of, so no point to go since I already get made fun of daily. But since I improved my image, I think I can go, properly this time.

         It was almost time to go, I finished up my make up by touching up my lashes and lipstick. I made sure my hair was neat and if I need to do anymore touch ups on my curls. Before I know it it was time to get inside the car.

       My mom agreed to drop me off. We had a Black, slick car, it was a present from one of my dad's presents from when I was at the hospital. It was one of those expensive cars too.  Looks very similar to a limo zine too!

This was what I wore:

3rd POV

 Eun Jae has just arrived, there were some people just arriving as well. Put when they looked her way, they stopped. Everyone was staring and awning and were stuck in the same position as Eun Jae exited her car. Another part of the theme for the Prom was like an Award show, there was even a fake paparazzi, which were actually some of the student's parents, students ( yearbook members), some were teachers.

     Eun Jae Strutted down the 'red carpet' with style. She smiled to herself as she saw the reactions from the students. She enters the huge gym of their school and looks around. She is amazed about how the prom committee decorates the gym so well.

    Music plays loudly, people dancing, people eating (Chanyeol and Sehun), some talking some even chasing each other. But as Eun Jae enters, all eyes, all conversations, mouths stop, and their eyes are immediately drawn to the beauty that enters the room.

Student: (whispers) wow~~ who's that?

Student:  (whispers) I don't know...

Student: (whispers) do you think I can get her number?