Suicide Talk & The Transformation: CH 4

This request was by friend: 

Jeon Jungkook

I hope you guys enjoy, and yes I know its sort of depressing and a very tragic story, but I promise it will get better and will make your heart flutter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    A lot of time has passed, and unfortunately, Jae Eun still hasn't come back to school. But now she knows who is who, well mostly her family. Exo didn't visit, so Jae Eun doesn't member, that will soon to start some trouble between them. 

                            It has been 2 months since the accident, and Blackpink has incredibly succeeded in being nicer. They have more members and great friends. Rose finally has a boyfriend which was Kim Taehyun or V from BTS, another group of boys who were very popular with the ladies.

Jae Eun's POV

                    It has been a while now, since the accident, I have no idea why my parents won't let me go to school or anyone visit except my family members. My older sister: Ji Eun, graduated Fashion school about 2 weeks ago. We were all happy yet I was till a bit confused by what graduating fashion school meant. But I still congratulated her. I don't remember what I had looked like before till yesterday, I found a photo album. There were pictures of me and my sister when we were little. And quite a few of my other relatives that were the same age. I looked very happy. I kept looking through the album, I saw how I grew up. My facial features didn't change too much as I grew up. After a few pages I stopped and stared at a recent picture of me. I look up at the mirror on the wall. 

      I now know why my parents don't want me to go outside. 

I .......was......UGLY...

                            I immediately got up and walked closer to the mirror and examined myself more. I was hideous, I had multiple scars and there were some bruise marks. When I looked down at my hands, m hands were still holding my photo album. I through it outside my room. I burst into tears, I wished m parents at least told me that I still have bruises and scars on me. As ears run down my face, I noticed my arms and legs, they were pretty chubby now because I have't exercise and I constantly ate. I din't like it. I got up from my bed and closed the door, hard. It made a loud bang, like  gunshot that echoed throughout the house.

                   I heard rapid footsteps coming closer and closer up the stairs. I head my parents voices, full of worried and surprised.

Mom: Honey! Are you okay!?! What happened?

Dad: Sweetie, open up. What's wrong?

Jae Eun: You... You lied to me! I look horrible, you are probably embarrassed to have a daughter like me. I'm ugly now and even before the accident. I always refused to put on makeup or where contacts! You must be ashamed of me...!

Dad: No! No, we are not. You didn't like to wear makeup or wear contacts so we didn't push you!

Mom: Come one now, hey, It;s okay. We were never ashamed of you, not even for one moment ever since you were born. Sweetie come one out!

Dad: Sweetie, we're worried, please, come out so we know hat you are okay! Sweetie! Jae EUn, please open up!

Jae Eun: No... no! Go away. I hate myself you guys hate me too! I know you do or else you would have let me go outside and enjoy the sun and stuff. But no, you made me stay inside and now I have gained a lot of weight. I'm probably a least 150 pounds!