Directions Needed: CH 2

Every Chapter there will be a different picture!!  I will do a chapter with a individual picture of

 each member, please look forward for them. Please tell your friends and fellow wattapad users 

to read this story!! This week member special: KAI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Jae Eun POV.

        It's the end of school, the bell rang and the other students ran out of the classroom leaving the homeroom teacher in a daze, again. I didn't clean up because I like to be the last one out of the  classroom. I just finished up the worksheet for Math that was for homework, but then i had to start the other 28 or more other worksheets(From other students, all except the 12 Boys). I gave my homework to the teacher and continued my work. I stopped because I realized that the 12 boys that surround me were not leaving. I looked up from the work, and I looked around. They all were staring at me. I got confused why they were still here and staring at me too.

I gather up the courage to say something.

Jae Eun: Umm, what are you guys still doing here? I looked down, I jut couldn't look at them in the eye or else they would make nervous and probably make me blush like crazy.

There was sort of a long silence, because of that, I just continued to do my work when I heard a loud BANG. It was from the classroom door. I looked up to see Jenny and her crew. I immediately put all my belongings into my backpack and then I continued my work. Making sure I didn't make eye contact with them. I heard a scoff form, I think Rose. I looked up briefly to see all the girls surrounding me and their mischievous smirks that would haunt me for the rest of High school.

Jisoo: You guys shouldn't be here. I thought we told you not to hang around her or even talk to her?! 

All the guys started to shuffle around, probably to leave but they didn't leave their seats. I heard someone clear their throat from the intense silence.

Suho: Well we just don't feel like going home yet. Besides we need to ask questions to the teacher but he's busy right now.

Chen: Why are you pretty ladies doing here still?

I saw him flash a seductive smile, I guess that is what you call flirting but it was quite weak, I would say so. I heard another scoff, from Lisa this time.

Lisa: Why thank you Chen.

Chen: Your very welcome. 

He flashes another seductive smile, sometimes I think that he really has s brains  because he is flirting with the most guy player of all time, Lisa who dates a guy for like 3 hours then breaks up with him. But that same person always come back. he first relationship that lasted the longest was with school Kingka: S.coups. But I heard that the new boys have become extremely popular, the NEW Kingkas of the school. I hope they don't abuse their power over the students. I'm surprised that they don't realize it. Cause, during lunch, almost 30 girls were following, screaming and fan girling and taking pictures like they are celebrities.(LOL-A/N)

Blackpink soon left after sometime has passed  while Chen and few of the other members were flirting with them. I was at ease again as soon as they left the hallway. I could finally breathe!

I packed up and turned in all the papers for the other classmates. I packed up slowly, I looked at the time, it was 3: 45. We get out at 2:45, so I have been at school an hour later. I left he classroom and the hallway. I just got to the gate, I topped and turned around to my surprise were the 12 boys. They all were watching me carefully I just had the same confused and slightly blank poker face.

Jae Eun: What are you doing? Why are you following?

Chanyeol: Uhh.... sorry, our parents told us to follow you...?

Jae Eun: What? Why me?

Baekhyun: Because we don't know where the dorms are. And you are assigned to take us around blah blah.

Jae Eun: I'm sorry but I don't know where the dorms are either. I live at home, my house is very close by so I don't need to live at the dorms. Go to the office if you need directions. Wouldn't they knew that I don't live at the dorms?(I said, mumbling so they don't hear me but maybe I said it out loud to loudly.)

Kai: What do you mean? Did you even tell them that you don't leave at the dorms?

Tao: Kai! That's kind of rude, maybe the office forgot about that. Sorry, we will leave you know. 

Tao drags the group away from me, I can tell a few of them still wanted to ask me more since it seems like they only know me. But if they are with me, even at school or accompany to the dorms if I lived at the dorms, Blackpink would see me and would torture me even more then they have been doing for the last (almost) 2 years. I can't let that happen because they will make my life worse. Sorry guys, I would love to be friends with you but you will worsen my life, my parents won't accept 12 guys as friends or even "family", and I already have a pretty good friend. I don't think I should leave her for those 12 guys. Sana was my first friend and the only one I ever really had.

And I want to keep it that way...