chapter 22: leaving people behind

Kloey pov

"Gabe" I said

"Yeah" he said

"I know where I want to move"

"Where"

"Los Angeles"

"Why?"

"Because it would be better for my dancing career"

"What about your friends"

"I dont have any"

"Yes you do what about Tanner Braungardt"

"He doesn't hang out with me ever since me and Tanner Fox got together"

"Ok what about Tanner Fox"

"He lives in California"

"What about Dylan"

"He can come to visit"

"What about Emma and Gracys friends"

"They have eachother"

"What about Nyla"

"She can call us"

"Ok fine we will move to los Angeles"

"Yay"

"Calm"

"Im sorry. When do we leave"

"We have to find a house"

"So like a week''

"I guess" he said. I squealed.

My dancing career will be what im going to focus on. No boys. Just family and dance.

I ran to Emma and Gracys room. I told them to start packing. They didnt question it. At all.

I ran to my room and started to clean it. My stuff got moved back into my old room after Nyla left so it was a mess.

After what feelt like ages I was finally done cleaning out my desk. I realised that I didnt have any boxes so I went to go get some from the store.

"Im going to the store" I called out before I left.

When I got to the store I grabbed a cart and then went to the boxes.

I got a the boxes and then went to the candy section. I grabbed a few bags of trolli gummies and a few boxes of mike and ikes.

When I walked at the check out I grabbed 2 Starbucks Carmel frappichinos.

I paid and left the store to continue packing.

It had been 5 days and we had finally finished packing up the house. We left in 2 days.

I was so excited.

The picture of the house looked amazing.
Pic below.

I loved it so much

I loved it so much.

Authors note
So they are moving. What will happen next. The world may never know. But there will be another chapter out later tonight because I dont have to go to church because im sick. So. Yeah. Anyway. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

Peace out

It ain't my fault