chapter 30: the end

Kloey pov

It had been 3 years since Tanner and I started dating.

I got on the competition team for aldc. You know the one that gone on tv.

Tanner hit 15 million subscribers.

We moved into a house together.

Today was our three year anniversary.

Tanner was taking me out to dinner.

We got seated and Tanner pulled out my chair for me. He turned the chair toward him.

He got down on one knee and pulled out a box.

"Kloey Adams. I have loved you since the day we met when we were 5. Will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" He said.

"Yes!" I said crying.

The people around us started awwwwwing.

Tanner put the ring on my finger.

After dinner we went home and fell asleep.

1 year later

Kloey pov

Today was the day of our wedding.

Skip all of the boring crap during the wedding.

"Do you Tanner Braungardt take Kloey Adams to be your lawfully weded wife in sickness and in health"

"I do" Tanner said

"Do you Kloey Adams take Tanner Braungardt as your lawfully weded husband in sickness and in health"

"I do" I said

"You may kiss the bride" the person said.

We kissed and the crowd cheered. I looked at Gabe and he was crying.

On our honeymoon we went to Floridia. It was fun. We stayed for 2 weeks.

The last night we went to dinner. After dinner we went back to our hotel room and had unprotected sex.

2 weeks after honeymoon.

I was throwing up all morning. I decided to go to the store.

I came back with a pregnancy test.

I took it. "Tanner" I yelled

"Yeah" he yelled

"Come here" I yelled. He came into the bathroom and I showed him the test. He hugged me.

5 months later.

We found out thay the baby is a boy. We were so happy.

We decorated a room for him.

We decided to name him Alex Quentin Braungardt in honor of our used to be friend.

4 months later.

I gave birth to Alex Quentin Braungardt. He was beautiful.

A year had passed and we had sex again which was unprotected.

I found out that I was pregnant again 2weeks later.

5 months had passed and we found out that it was a girl. We decided to name her Ginni Anne Braungardt.

4 months later

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Ginni Anne Braungardt. She was beautiful.

Our lives were complete.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today is a gift of God.

The end.

Authors note
Thanks for sticking tell the end if the book if you did. Tell me in the comments if you did. If you want a sequal this chapter needs to get 10 votes. Also if you havent already go check out my other books
One last chance // Quentin Mcconathy
Always give second chances- sequal to one last chance // Quentin Mcconathy

Thanks soooooo much for all the support. You guys are the reason i kept writing. I might be writing a Dylan Mitchell Fanfic so stay tuned for if I do.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this story. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and i wont see you later unless I post a sequal or the Dylan fanfic.

Peace out

Its my fault this book is over