One Piece Academy [A One Piece OC FanFic]

One Piece OC. Kind of :P Pls give comments on how I can improve it~ thank youuu! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The power inside me tugged and pushed yet again, but I couldn't bear to let it out. I can still remember that day when I released it, and in the process, I had almost killed my brother and my parents....

*flashback*

Misaki raises hand and stares at the flames dancing along her fingertips. She points towards window, aiming outside, but the wood around the window catches fire. Misaki's parents come running over with horrified looks, they heard Misaki scream. Soon, the house is coming down in flames. A boy (her brother), Misaki and her parents stand outside the burning house. Misaki has her face in her hands and her parents are scolding her. Misaki gets sent to the One Piece Academy, A place for people with strange powers like her.

*end of flashback*

I got off the bus at the stop in front of my new school. After gazing at the building, which was a creamy white with cobalt blue roof tiles, for a while, I noticed that there was a man with jet-black hair and golden eyes standing by the school gates. As I walked closer, I realised that he had this HUGE sword slung across his back, and that he wore a black-and-purple hat with a feather? on top. I walked up to him and asked, "Are you one of the teachers at this school?" He nodded.

"You must be Misaki... Right? I heard you transferred here after.... Something happened. Anyway, I'm supposed to show you around the school, and help you to settle down." I nodded. "I'm Dracule Mihawk by the way, you can call me Mihawk" he added as he led me down the tiled path towards the school building.

"You can find me here." He pointed to a door with a cross painted on it. "Oh yeah.. Here, your schedule. You can find all your classes on it. And your dorm room number too." With that, I was brought to a classroom. "Homeroom" He muttered, and then he left.

The classroom already had some students inside. At the back, there was this guy with blood-red hair, and equally red eyes glaring at someone with blue-black hair and a fluffy white hat spotted with black. The one with dark-colored hair was wearing a yellow sweatshirt with a strange sign on it. In the middle of the room was a boy wearing a strawhat and had a scar under his left eye. He was gobbling down chunks of meat in record time. Beside him was an orange-haired girl, who was twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes at him. 'What a flirt!' I thought. On the left, there was a green-haired guy with two swords in his hands and one in his mouth, fighting with a blond guy who was smoking.

I scuttled over to a seat somewhere near the back and sat down. Big mistake. I hadn't realised it, but I was right in front of the red haired guy. "Ooh... What do we have here?" A scary voice growled behind me. I squeezed my eyes shut. Suddenly, I felt myself being picked up by the hair, and suppressed a scream. "Eustass-ya" A warning voice came from somewhere below me. Wait... Below me?! Means I'm in the air! Immediately, my eyes snapped open. I kicked around in the air. I felt myself being pulled backwards. Years of being bullied in different schools gave me the experience to be able to tell- he was gonna throw me at the wall. My survival instinct kicked in and I released a torrent of heat at him.

Surprised, he dropped me, and I fell to my knees on the ground. In that instant, the teacher walked in. She had raven hair and beautiful violet eyes. "Eustass, Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sanji...and that girl over there, detention. Library. At 1PM after school" she said, placing her things on the table. She waved me over towards her. "You're Misaki right? I'm Miss Robin. Hope you enjoy it here~" she smiled at me when I walked over.

Soon, school had ended. I had learned that the Orange-haired girl was Nami, and the red hair guy was Kid, and that guy with the fluffy black and white hat was Law. The strawhat boy was Luffy. Zoro and Sanji were the two that were fighting. I trudged towards the library. When I entered, I was surprised to see Mihawk there, with the guys from detention. I recognised those from homeroom, and this guy from my Math class. "I'm Ace" he had said, and grinned at me. All the girls had crowded around him and tried to talk to him during recess.

Mihawk sighed when he saw me. "Detention on your first day, Misaki?" Then he waved me over to where the rest were sitting.He pointed to each one of us and asked why we had detention.

Luffy: Eating in class

Law: Fighting with Kid

Kid: Fighting with Law and her *he pointed at me*

Zoro: Fighting with Ero-cook

Sanji: Fighting with Baka Marimo

Ace: Being too sexy *winks at me* no.. Just kidding... Playing with fire

Me: Fighting with Kid and playing with... Fire...

Mihawk stared at me, then he stared at Ace, then back at me again. "Ace, Misaki, I need to talk to both of you..." He dragged both of us out of the library. "Stay here, and be good!" He yelled back into the library.

"Now" he turned back to us. "Misaki, do you have a devil fruit power?" I nodded, not trusting my voice. "So you can change into fire?" Another nod from me. "You have the same power as Ace!" He said with an expression that said 'I knew it!'

"Cool! We can be best friends!" Ace exclaimed excitedly. "Wait. I thought there was only one of each devil fruit?" Mihawk said, puzzled. "Yeah..." Ace agreed. "I'll talk to the principal about it" Mihawk decided. "For now, go back inside and you can go home after an hour." He stared at us with his piercing golden eyes, sending shivers down my spine. "I trust that you won't leave early" he said, leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... First chapter! What do you think? More coming soon! :)