Kid the Bully

Hi! Sorry I haven't been updating! Writer's block.. And not much time to write... Gomenasai!!!
--------------------------------------------------
We got to the restaurant and had a quick meal. "Wtf you eat so much!" Law had commented after lunch. I nodded happily. So full now~ I smiled in contentment. Soon, we were back in school. While walking along the corridor, I noticed a familiar flash of blood-red hair. Kid. I looked around, in case the big guy was anywhere nearby. "Who you looking for, Misaki?" The tanned doctor beside me asked. "Oh, no one in particular~" I replied smoothly. After all, I can't let them know i'm afraid of Kid after I attacked him the other day...

All of a sudden, someone picked me up by my hair. Kid. Again. Why must it be my beautiful hair?! I let out a yelp of surprise. "What!?" I yelled. "I haven't gotten back at you for the other day, midget." He growled. "Law! Help!" I grimaced. But no, the doctor had been surrounded by rabid fangirls and was being swept away in a sea of people.

"Haha, he's not gonna be there to save you now" Kid smirked, which was quite scary, considering how he looks. Ohh boy... A blind fold was put over my eyes-or was that his hand- as he brought me away from the sound of the crowd to a secluded spot. Then, I felt my feet on the ground. And I could see. But I didn't really want to see what i saw. I was in a warehouse-like room, and Kid was at the door. "See ya next week, midget.. If you're still alive.." He laughed, making the hair at the back of my neck stand straight up. Then he slammed the door shut, and I heard the lock click. Shit. So now I'm stuck in a warehouse with no food, mo water, no nothing, for one week. Wow. What luck...

<Law's POV>
Seriously?!! Ughh.. Just when I was about to save Misaki from that Kid, this whole load of girls came rushing over. It's gotta be Kid's doing! Now, where did Kid bring Misaki... I was walking around looking for his red hair when I spotted him! I immediately rushed over. "Where's Misaki?" I demanded. "Why? Not like she's your girlfriend or anything" he teased. I felt anger and embarrassment well up inside me, feelings that I had never experienced before.

What the hell is wrong with me?! "Where is she dammit!" I yelled. Shit, I let my feelings take over. Kid smirked. He put his face really close to mine, and said in a low voice, "I've locked her away somewhere where you will never find her. And she just might die" I almost freaked out. Misaki?! Die?! No! I gotta find her! *Kuso! I searched the whole school, looking for Misaki, but nope, I couldn't find her. Wait.. Why am I doing this even..? Argh.. I gotta get a hold of myself...

--------------------------------------------------
*kuso=shit(in Japanese)

Sorry if this chapter sucks! I really can't think... >~< sorry again!