Who Will Save the Stranded Princess?

Yo! What this chapter is gonna be about: Ace and Law both like Misaki, but the poor girl can't decide who to go with! The two guys both try to find Misaki, who has been hidden by Kid. Who will find Misaki? Who will save the stranded Princess?
-----------------------------------------------

<Misaki's POV>
I curled up in a corner, shivering. My stomach was growling like a hungry wolf. It had been about a week since Kid had thrown me into this warehouse, and I was starving. "Oh please, *Kami-sama! Please let it all end soon..." I prayed fervently that someone would come and save me, or that I would die quickly. Spontaneously, I thought of Law, Ace and Luffy. "But I hope they come soon... If they are coming..." I fell asleep, both from then hunger and the icy coldness of the pitch-black darkness in the warehouse.

<Meanwhile...>

Ace, Law and Luffy had decided to find Misaki separately. Ace was searching around the field and tennis courts, while Law looked around at the Cafeteria. Luffy looked everywhere else. Law and Luffy found nothing, and decided to look in the tennis court, and bumped into each other and Ace. "What are you doing here?" The three of them asked simultaneously. "Looking for Misaki!" Luffy yelled. "She's been missing for a week already! I wonder where she hid..." He trailed off, his head turning red from thinking. "Yeah, me too..we're really worried.. What happened to her?" Ace added. "Well.. We could search together.." Law thought aloud. "Hey.. Did we look in those warehouse thingys..?" Luffy suddenly said, pointing at the storage rooms that held the P.E. Equipment. "You baka, there's no way anyone could be in there! It's so cramped!" Ace punched Luffy's head. "But there's an empty one at the end.." Luffy complained. "WHAT!? Then we better go look! Why didn't you say that earlier?!" "You never asked..." Law had already gone running towards the last of the storage rooms. Ace and Luffy caught up just in time to see a pale and close-to-collapse Misaki emerge from the storage room.

<Misaki's POV>
"MISAKI!!!" The two brothers rushed over, and gave me a hug. "Thanks guys.." I realised how weak my voice sounded, trailing off. All of a sudden, I felt a throbbing pain in my head, and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I saw a huddle of concerned faces around me. Luffy, Ace, Law, Mihawk, Zoro and Sanji. I sat up. "What? Where am I?" I asked, looking around at the strange, yet vaguely familiar room. I was in a room with white-washed walls, and there was a table beside the bed. Where am I..? Oh! "A hospital" Luffy cheered. "You're finally awake! We were starting to get worried..." Mihawk said, staring at me with his expressionless yet beautiful golden eyes. Sanji stopped fighting with Zoro, and crowded over to me. "Oh! The princess is awake! I wish I was there to save her.." I could see him imagining himself saving me. Okay, crazy perv here.. Zoro simply ignored me. Law was in a corner of the room, packing up some doctor stuff I guess. "Thanks for everything guys.. Now.. I just really wanna rest.. I'll see you in school tomorrow.." I reassured them. "It's Friday today" Mihawk muttered. "Oh" I assured them that I was okay, and they left me in the room. Except for Law. I guess he's the doctor, so he should be here..

--------------------------------------------------
Haha, wait for the next chapter~ Will there be a Law X Misaki moment? Or not?

Misaki: heheh, who should I choose~ ^^'

Robin: ^^ Well good luck choosing~