Gossip Stories [Part 2]

Admin just wanted to say..... HI!

..................................................

"Lights...Camera... Action!" Asahi launched into a boring speech about the latest gossip, who ships who and who, and whatever else she wanted to say. I zoned out, staring off into space. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to be a part of this gossip chain. A wave of indignation welled up inside of me. I did my best to push it aside. After all, this was all probably Nami's doing. I could bet a million Beri that she was the one that had asked Ace and Law to do this. Or more like blackmailed them into doing it.

"... So Misaki. I'll get straight to the point. Who do you prefer? Ace or Law?" Asahi finished. I looked to Ace, then to Law, then at Asahi. "I don't think I would show any biased opinions towards my friends. It's like asking you, who do you prefer? Nami or Vivi?" I smirked at her. The brunette had a look of total shock on her face. "O-okay... Then.. Law? What about you?" I turned to the raven haired teen on my left. He had his regular cool smirk on his face, the perfect mask for his feelings. Nobody could ever tell what he was thinking.

"Well.. Miss Asahi.. I think you got it wrong.. We're all just friends... " Ace nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Asahi. Just a normal friendship" Asahi finished perfectly, turning around to face the camera with a smile. "And there you go. Their thoughts on these rumors."

After we were all done, all of us left the little house, excluding Nami, Vivi and Asahi. They had to 'edit some parts of the video' they said. And so we left. Ace was in a terrible mood, seeing from the speed that he drove to us drop off at our places. Perona couldn't stop giggling at how Law and I sat together, as if we were a couple. I glared at her while she made cooing noises towards us. Law was in the middle seat, between Perona and me, with one arm around my shoulders protectively. He had a nonchalant look on his face, but his aura suggested otherwise. Trafalgar Law, the master of hiding emotions, was obviously troubled. "I wonder what they're gonna edit though" Perona suddenly cut in. "I mean, the video was short, and it went quite smoothly" she wondered aloud. This hit both the dark-haired teen beside me and I. What exactly were they doing with the video? I suppressed a shudder as I imagined what Nami and the Demons would do... 'Oh Kami-sama, please don't let something bad happen..' I prayed silently.

----------
Too lazy to do any more, sorry