How Did I Make So Many Enemies?

Sorry, sometimes my fanfics don't make any sense whatsoever. Please tell me if they don't make any sense or anything! I'll try to improve. No need to make it sound nice, if it sucks, then say so. It means that you really care :) And once in a while, I'll do a 'My Favourite Follower' contest or something XD maybe? So please send in your feedback! ^^

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

It had been a few days since I got released from hospital. As usual, Nami was flirting with Luffy during classes, but she was with two other girls during lunch breaks. One of them had blue hair tied up high in a simple ponytail, and she was dressed in a blue-and-purple-striped sleeveless top, and pale yellow shorts. Her name was Vivi. The other girl seemed rather familiar, as if I had met her before. She was clad in black jeans, and a dark purple shirt with a black leather jacket over it. Apparently, she was a new student here. This morning, Miss Robin has introduced her to us, saying that her name was Asahi. She had taken an immediate liking to Nami and Vivi, and she was now part of the gang. Personally, I referred to them as... The Three Demons. Together, they tormented the girls in our level.

There was once, I saw them bullying a girl from my Math class, who was clutching onto her bear plushie. She was clad in a black full-length dress, and her pale pink trills were let down over her back. In Vivi's hands was her black hat, and Asahi was trying to snatch away her bear plush, which she had been clinging on to so desperately. Nami was standing to one side, smirking cruelly. The girl was pushed against a wall, and Asahi held her down and Vivi poured sweetened drinks on her hair, but in the end they trickled down to her clothes. I crouched behind the wall that was blocking me from their view. This was wrong, and I knew I should go over and help the girl, but, being the lowly coward that I was, I decided to run away and forget all this. "I never saw anything.. I never saw anything.. " i muttered to myself as I ran back to the classroom.

"Misaki! What's wrong? You seem a little pale.." Trafalgar Law grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to one side as I stepped through the doorway. "N-nothing.. I'm fine.." I turned my face a little to hide the blush that was creeping across my face. "Why are you turning away? What's wrong? Are you okay? Did Nami and her gang do anything to you?" His overly sexy voice was tinged with worry. "Or was it Kid? I swear, I will murder him if he did something to you again.." Law sounded serious.

"No! No.. Nobody did anything.. It's nothing, okay? I'm fine." Even to myself, my voice sounded so fake, and.. well.. it's hard to describe... But I felt like I was breaking apart inside, even though nothing had happened. I'm weird like that.

Suddenly, I was pulled into a warm hug. "Hey, if anything's wrong you can always tell me okay? I won't judge you or anything..." Law whispered into my ear. I noticed all the girls in the class glaring at me. Somehow being close to Law, Luffy and Ace, coupled with Nami's inexplainable hatred towards me, had turned the entire school's population of girls against me, and they were going out of their way to make my life miserable. I suppressed a sigh. "Okay" I assured Law, "I'll tell you if anything's wrong." He let go and smiled at me. Then, we went to sit down at our desks.

After a while, the girl from just now walked in, she was staring at the ground as she shuffled towards her desk. The class stared at her curiously. Her beautiful glossy pink hair had been cut short on one side, and the other side was dripping with a trace of Coke mixed with Green Tea. I felt so sorry for her. She bumped into my table, causing my pencil case to drop onto the floor, and my hand to jerk, ruining my drawing. She gasped loudly. "I-I'm so sorry!" She squeaked, bending down to pick up the stationery strewn all over the floor. "It's okay, let me do it" My hands turned to fire and they flew down under the table to pick up my stuff. I smiled at her. "Nami did this to your hair?" I muttered quietly. She nodded, a petrified look spreading across her face. "I'll fix it up for you after school" I offered kindly. "Just meet me at the cafeteria after" She flashed me a small smile, and nodded, her eyes full of gratitude. Then she went to her seat and sat down silently.

After a while, the rest of the students filed in, and lesson began. The pink-haired girl's name was Perona, I found out after a while. Apparently, she was a transfer student this year, and people didn't like her because of those ghost-thingys hanging around her all the time. But, as always, she probably had her reasons right? "Why did she come to this school?" I wondered as I watched her, sitting in the front row, writing in her diary...

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Sorry for this shitty chapter... But admin has been really busy and remember, this is a secret account... So yeah.. Umm.. About your LawXMisaki moment, I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next chapter.. But I promise I'll update ASAP!

Misaki: I love Perona's hair OMG *^*