Ready. Set. Date!

Jack sighed as he waited for his date. He got pushed into online dating by his sister who claimed he was too soppy.

He was supposed to meet a girl named Elsa. According to her profile picture, she looked pretty. But you can't always trust profile pictures, right? He sincerely hopped he wasn't getting cat fished.

"Excuse me, are you Jack Frost?" He looked up. In front of him was a girl with platinum blonde hair in a loose french braid. She had bright blue eyes and rosy lips. Her curves were defined by the white and blue dress she wore.

"Hello?" She said

"Oh..ah..yeah. I'm Jack Frost. You must be Elsa." He put out his hand, which she shook. They booth sat down. Jack was thankful he wasn't getting cat fished. She looked better than the picture. "Yes. You don't know how worried I've been that I might've been cat fished." She said.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Jack exclaimed. Elsa giggled a bit. She sounded cute. When Elsa showed up, she had been expecting a creepy old pervert or something. Not someone who actually looks like their profile picture. Jack looked pretty hot. He had high cheekbones and a defined jawline. He also had blue eyes and a charming smile. Elsa looked at his messy hair.

"How old are you, Jack?" She asked.

"22, you?"

"21"

"So what's your job?" Jack asked looking at the menu.

"I'm the owner of Arendelle Co."

"Cool. I own Frost Enterprises." He responded calmly.

"My I take your order?" The waitress came up and asked.

"Sure. I'll have a ice tea." He looked at Elsa. "And I'll have hot chocolate please." She ordered.

"Do you have any siblings?" Elsa asked.

"Yes. I have a younger sister in high school." Jack said. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Oh me too! What high school does she go to?" Elsa exclaimed. "Disworks."

"Mine too. In all honesty, I think that she might of set me up for this. She said I need someone. I think you should know so you wouldn't make any wild assumptions." Elsa stated.

"You're last name is Arendelle, right?" Jack asked. Elsa nodded. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his pictures. He showed the picture to Elsa. "Is this your sister?"

Elsa gasped. It was a selfie of two girls. One with short brown hair, and another with strawberry blonde hair in braids. They pulled a face at the camera.

"Yes!" Elsa exclaimed.

"Now that I think about it, I think they did set us up." Jack smirked.

The waitress came with their orders. They thanked her and she left.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Elsa asked, sipping the hot chocolate.

"Well this is kind of weird, but, I can make ice and snow. I can also sort of fly." Jack said nervously, but rather carelessly.

"But I need to use my staff." He added quickly.

"Pfft" Elsa scoffed. "What? You couldn't do better." Jack said, kind of pissed off.

He was Jack Frost, the Spirit of Winter and Fun. He was hot. How can she resist him?

"I can create life by sneezing." She replied. She sipped her hot chocolate like a queen.

"Humph" Jack crossed his arms and slouched in his seat.

Elsa glanced over at Jack. She thought he looked cute. "I know! We should get them back for this somehow." He said mischievously. Elsa smirked. She liked the thought of getting revenge.