Sleepy

Elsa yawned as she stretched. Her body arched back and her hands closed into fists. "Come on, Elsa, please?" Jack pouted as he watched her get ready to sleep. "Jack," Elsa said, her eyelids barely keeping open, "I'm so tired."

Jack gave a discontent huff as he watched her put on his hoodie that he had taken off. It was large enough just to cover below her hips. Elsa walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He had wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend, but Elsa had other plans.

She crawled onto the bed, her back facing Jack. She let out another small yawn. "Night Jack" She said. Jack climbed onto the bed with her, his arms pulling her into an embrace and molded her fetus position.

"Elsa," He whispered once more, his face close to the crook of her neck. Her breathing became even and Jack knew she had already fallen asleep. He brushed some hair away from her neck before giving her gentle kisses.

~

Elsa awoke in a dark room. She assumed it was the middle of the night. She felt Jack behind her, his warm breathing on her neck sending gentle chills down her spine. How his chest was going up and down with the pace of his breathing. He had removed his undershirt before climbing into bed with her and one of his arms was under her body, locking her into a position that prevented her from escaping.

She snuggled back, further into his chest, enjoying the warm feeling he was radiating. She closed her eyes.

"Elsa"

Elsa's eyes twitched open and she listened to see if she could hear what she thought she heard again.

"Elllsa"

Her name escaped from Jack's lips, a little more strained this time. Elsa struggled to get out of his grasp so she could look at him. When she finally escaped, Jack stirred in his sleep, He laid on his back, one arm bent and covering his face and the other stretched out to his left.

Elsa was about to wake him up and ask what he wanted when she realized something. He was stiff, a noticeable bulge in his boxers. Elsa found herself blushing a beet red as he whispered her name again and this time moved his hips a little.

Elsa bit her lip as she watched him, he was stirring in his sleep and displaying various facial expressions as he moved his hips. She knew he could get very horny at times, but she never knew he fantasized about her.

Unbeknownst to her, Jack was indeed having dreams about her. He watched her when she came home from work that day. He noticed how she took a shower and put on some special lace underwear that he loved looking at her in. Just imagining her was proving him and awakening the lustful side of his.

Elsa bit her lip and watched him curiously. She finally made a decision. As quietly as she could, she lifted her leg. She straddled his hips between her legs which caused Jack to give a rough sigh, he still hadn't woken up yet.

Elsa was leaning down to kiss him awake, she was already halfway there to his lips when she suddenly gave out a quick yelp. Jacks hips had suddenly begun to move again, his erected member pushing on the thin fabric of Elsa's panties which had instantly become wet. She tried not to make noises as Jack grinded into her, his hard bulge reducing her into a whining mess.

Jack too was feeling trapped now. He felt too constrained to still be sleeping and soon woke up to quiet whimpers. Elsa noticed how he had abruptly stopped and took a moment to catch her breath. Jack was confused and still thought he was in his dream.

He groaned sleepily and rubbed his eyes. Nope, still here. He started to sit after placing his hands behind Elsa's back. He wasn't even halfway up when Elsa crashed her lips onto his, pushing his back onto the bed instantly. She kissed him her lips moving eagerly on his as he tried to catch everything that was going on.