8

OMG You are all so lovely I couldn't choose one!

This chapter is dedicated to @abby_rina , @bkbannister (thank you for letting me take my time, so sweet!) , @chiadika_me & @foreveramuffin <3 <3

I've missed out many of you, DW! There are more chapters to come ;) 

1000+ READS!!! AHHHHH TYTYTY to the moon & back!! I can't believe that many people have read or seen this book, it's truly so unreal! It overwhelms me how supportive and loving and funny you all are, I've been so blessed! <3

Hope you enjooooy this chappy xx

CH 8 |

Thirty minutes later... I'm still dying.

Oh, you thought because of the diarrhoea? Well, not exactly.

The only thing bothersome about it is the fact that it's time consuming, and that my stomach always hurts and that I have to let out gas at least every half a minute.

Enough to ruin your entire week, I know. But you know what's even worse?

Vincent freaking Taylor.

Who the hell let this dog out?

So here I am, running around the spacious, beautifully decorated bathroom (heck, even their toilet seat looks designer) after a good session of number two. Oh, and I'm also currently on the phone with Phoebe and Aaliyah, whose coincidentally at Phoebe's.

I grit my teeth, frowning. "It's not funny guys!"

That's right ─ these two little bundle of mischief are laughing at me.

Phoebe, within fits of laughter manage to choke out, "I'm─sorry─we'll─stop─laughing─right... Now." Theres a few pauses of silence... until laughter breaks out again.

I groan, and my stomach groans too. "Phoebe!"

"That's not me─that's Aaliyah, I swear!" She exclaims, panting from the aftermath of her hysterical laughter.

There's a loud smack on the other end of the phone and a few muttering before Aaliyah pipes in, "Sorry, sorry! I just can't believe he fed you poo-drugs!"

A smile nearly twitches on my mouth due to the way she said it, but I instantly remember Vincent and his stupid revenge stunt. How could I inevitably like this guy, who possesses such an unattractive personality? My Guardian Angel must be face-palming big time right now.

"I know, me too." I sigh, feeling my skin warming up again due to the boundless anger rushing through my veins. "And that's why I need to learn these karate skills pronto! I've found a new use for it─"

"No!" Phoebe hastily interjects. "You can't! Trust me, there's more to the plan."

Once again, Aaliyah and I simultaneously shout, "Tell us!"

"Absolutely not! Well, not yet that is! Let's focus on one target at a time." She pauses, and I can literally feel the smirk playing on her lips. "Besides, it makes everything more interesting."

I scoff. What is this, a book or something?

"'Kay then." I mutter, huffing. "Then let's get to work A-S-A-P!" I need payback, and I need it now. A part of me wants to just march up to Vincent and give him a piece of my mind, but another part of me doesn't want to mess up Phoebe's plan. I mean, clearly she doesn't want me to give him a piece of my fists so I'll guess I'll just have to leave him for now. Whatever Phoebe's plotting, I hope it is as sweet as a dish served cold.