Chapter Three

************************************

Chapter Three

Getting Answers

************************************

We finally arrived at our old school. Determined to find out more, I helped Tatum and Shealynn inside. I went to go get the boxes out of my trunk and quickly hurried back to them. Our old Algebra teacher, Mr. Hild, was there so we went to his classroom. He wasn't the best teacher to be here with us but he would do. Tatum started acting like herself, I told her what had happened and she was as confused as we were.

"I didn't text you to meet me at the dock," she said.

"Then who did?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but I left my phone at home today. It couldn't have been me."

"What do you remember last?" Shealynn quizzed her.

"Ummm," Tatum hesitated, "I was... uhh, I was with someone, sometime around... I don't know maybe 9:30. We were... I don't remember."

"Oh ok, thanks that explains it all!" Shealynn said sarcastically as Tatum rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I don't remember where we were or who I was with." She answered.

"It doesn't matter," I said, "well it does, but of you don't know it doesn't help anyways. Let's open these boxes."

"Why is Micah's name on these boxes!" Tatum snapped.

"We don't know. Maybe you can tell us," I opened the first one. We all stood over the open box. At the top, a note.

I DRUGGED YOUR LITTLE FRIEND! SHE WON'T REMEMBER A THING IF SHE LIVES TO TELL ABOUT IT. LOVE, YOUR STALKER