Chapter One

This story is a dream I've had. People think it's crazy but I actually remember all off my dreams. Sometimes I have them repeatedly, adding on each time. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think! :)

************************************

Chapter One

The Note

************************************

It was a warm summer day. I was out walking my little Yorkie puppy, Sparkle, when I felt my phone go vibrate in my pocket. It was Tatum. "Hey boo, Meet me at the dock... And hurry!"

She was always laughing and joking around. But this time she sounded serious. The way she said 'And hurry!' made me think something had to be going on. And I had a feeling it wasn't anything good. I ran in the house the best I could with my hot pink heels and my new dress, it was black with a flowers at the bottom, short with a pink belt, looked strapless but had thick lace straps and was lace at the back with a hole. My hair was curled and my makeup was flawless. I made plans to go on a lunch date with my boyfriend, Taylor, later on today so I was looking my best.

I put Sparkle in the house and grabbed my keys, locking the door as I left. I hopped in the car and sped as I drove to the dock. On my way a cop had someone already pulled over for speeding so he didn't bother pulling me over.

Ten minutes later I reached the dock. I got out of my silver Sonata and started walking down the dock. I stopped and noticed a note painted in red on the dock....

TO MY LIL SIS....

That was typical. Tatum called me her little sister and would calm me any day if she had to! I read on.

I'M SORRY AND GOODBYE.

Goodbye. What does she mean? This must be one of her silly jokes. I'm sorry. What does she mean by I'm sorry? I began getting anxious...

DON'T FORGET TO TELL THE OTHERS.

LOVE AND HUGS, TATUM!

What is going on? I ran to the end of the dock. Five boxes were stacked up in a pyramid. All labeled "Micah" Micah was Tatum's ex boyfriend, who she had since moved on from. There was no time for looking through boxes. Where was Tatum?

Something made me look down. I noticed a heart carved into the dock. I bent down to take a closer look. Inside it was Tatum + Jack That made me smile. She loved Jack with all her heart.

I stood up and dusted off my dress. I saw something else.

Her shoes, Tatum's favorite pair of tennis shoes. Sitting at the edge of the dock. I quickly snapped my self into reality. The note said GOODBYE. And here are her shoes. Without thinking I grabbed my phone called one of our close friends, Shealynn, and told her to come to the dock. I took off my heels and jumped in. I swam around until I couldn't hold my breath any longer and my eyes were burning. I heard a girl's voice.

"Shealynn?" I cried. No answer. I climbed up onto the dock. My makeup had ran all down my face, my brown curls were strait and dripping, and my new dress was soaked. I looked around. Shealynn was running down the dock. When she got closer I turned my head the other way. My mouth dropped open and for a brief time I couldn't breath.