Chapter Six

************************************

Chapter Six

More Like Murder

************************************

The suicide note gone. The carved heart with Tatum + Jack was replace with a broken heart with there names.

Tatum dropped to her knees and started crying. She told us she actually did carve that heart and their names when she was with him once on a date a few weeks ago.

We went and got ice cream to make her feel a little better. I dropped Shealynn off, then Tatum.

I went in with Tatum to check out her phone. Her lock screen had been changed. It was typed on notes and said...

I BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE,

I UNLOCKED YOUR PHONE,

I CAN DO ANYTHING!

BE SCARED! STAY SCARED!

GOODNIGHT!

LOVE, YOUR STALKER

"Oh my gosh!" Tatum shrieked.

"It'll be ok! Just try to get to sleep, ok?"

"Ok," she answered, "goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

I left Tatum's house and went straight home. I couldn't keep my mind off of everything that had happened. One day was filled with all off this! It was a lot to take in. I was scared.

I finally got home. I unlocked the doors and went inside. I locked the doors behind me. All I could think was...

What if something happens to me!

It scared me too think about. I picked up Sparkle and hugged her close. I took her for a walk in my fenced in backyard then went inside to take a shower. I put on my pajamas and went upstairs to my room. I was going to be a freshmen in college so my parents got me and apartment. It was sometimes lonely but I had Sparkle and my friends.

When I got to my room I started to open the door but something was different. Actually two things...

I never shut the door to my room.

And there was red painted letters on my door that read...

MY FIRST ATTEMPT FAILED,

BUT DON'T WORRY...

YOU'RE NEXT!

SLEEP WELL.

LOVE, YOUR STALKER