Chapter Five

************************************

Chapter Five

A Joke

************************************

"Hey Kenz, how was your date?" A voice said from the other room as I walked in Shealynn's house. It was Tatum.

"Good," I answered her. I knew what was coming for me when I said that.

"Good? Really? Just good? Ok well now you have to tell me everything!" She said.

"No time for that. Did y'all find out anything?" I asked as I took of my shoes and got comfortable.

"No," Shealynn answered, "maybe it's someone messing with us."

"Yea, maybe." I said swallowing my words. I didn't really think so, I mean who would mess with us like this. Who every did this drugged Tatum, tried to kill her, wrote a suicide note for her to make it look like she killed herself, put boxes of junk at the dock to throw us off, and hit us with their car. All of that couldn't be a prank.

We all got in my car and decided to go get some dinner. Of corse it was brought up "If we have time for dinner, then we have time to tell us what happened on your date!" Tatum stated. It was true.

I sighed and began telling them about my date. It really wasn't anything special but I told them anyways. On my way to drop the girls off we went back to the dock. It was gone. All of it...