Chapter Four

*************************************

Chapter Four

The Date

*************************************

"We have a stalker! Oh my gosh! Our stalker drugged Tatum and tried to kill her!" I was freaking out. "What are we going to do!"

"Relax Mckenzie, your freaking yourself out." Shealynn said to me in a calm voice.

"Yea Kenz, calm down so we can think this out." Great I was back to being the little sister again.

I heard a whistle and felt a heartbeat vibration. I was grabbed my phone and checked it. I already knew who it was. I saw the time. "Shit!"

"What! What's wrong?" Tatum asked.

I looked at Mr. Hild who didn't seem to care that I cussed. "It's Taylor, we were going to go to lunch at 12:00, it's 11:50 and I look awful! My dress what soaked and now it smells like lake water, my makeup is all over my face, and my hair is fizzy and ugly! I'm going to have to call and cancel." I said.

"No! Don't cancel!" Tatum yelled.

"I have to! Look at me! And I only have 10 minutes!"

"Give me your phone," Tatum said she was talking in a stern voice. I handed it to her. A minute later she handed it back. I started to read the message she sent him.

"Hey baby! Can we push back the time to about 1:00?" I got another message.

"Yea, no problem! I can't wait." I smiled as I read it and gave Tatum a big hug.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Anything for my little sister. Now let's find out more about these dumb boxes." I moved that awful note from our stalker and looked in the box.

"Are you sure this is Micah's stuff?" I asked.

"No, I haven't seen any of this before." Tatum answered. We look through each box. Junk in every one.

"Well that helps us so much also!" Shealynn joked.

"Yea, ok well I got to go get ready, it's 12:30."

"Let's just go to my house, it's only a few minutes away from here," Shealynn said. We left to throw the boxes away and get me ready.

When we got there Shealynn gave me a robe to wear while she washed my dress. I fixed my makeup as the curled my hair. Finally my dress was washed and ready and I was ready to go. "I'll stop by after my date. Ok?" I said as I put on my heels.

"Sure that's fine," Shealynn said, "See you then."