Extended Summary+Playlist

Willow Esme Sinclair stands besides Marcel Gerard as King and Queen. Brother and Sister. They are now royals in the French Quarter when they started as nothing but slaves in New Orleans so long ago. Saved by the one, the only Niklaus Mikaelson. Gerard and Sinclair became like children to the man. They became family.

Growing up, Willow and Marcel stayed together. Their bond almost as strong or rather stronger than that of Klaus' and Rebekah's sibling bond.

While Marcel was taught how to be a man by Klaus, Willow was taken in by Rebekah to be taught how to be a lady. Willow soon became smitten with Beks. And the blonde original became fond of the young lady as well. And that is how their story began.

For Willow liked girls and well Rebekah could go both ways if you asked her. Boys and girls were both gorgeous in her beautiful blue eyes.

When Marcel turned 25 and Willow turned the same age two years after, they were turned into vampires. They were both given the choice by the Mikaelsons.

Now reigning as King and Queen in a city that they built from the ashes that the Mikaelson left behind, Willow finds herself meeting The Originals once again.

Klaus comes to town after receiving a threat from the local witches along with news of his unborn child within Hayley Marshall's womb. With him follows Elijah and  Rebekah, who broke Willow's heart.

What will happen to the Queen when Rebekah shows her face once more?

Playlist.

Live and Learn -Andres Nadler ft. Steve Bow

"Defeated, and out of air. But you live and you learn to fight."

She Keeps Me Warm - Mary Lambert

"She says I smell like safety and home. I named both of her eyes forever and please don't go."

HOLY - Zolita

"I can fight but the devil wins, And I will fall like a saint who sins. Forgive me Father, I am weak."

Not Afraid Anymore - Halsey

"You better impress now, watching my dress now fall to the floor. Crawling underneath my skin, sweet talk with a hint of sin."

Helium - Sia

"Yeah, I wanted to play tough, thought I could do all this on my own. But even Superwoman sometimes needed Superman's soul."

Hey Brother -Avicii

"Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker. Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Tattoo - Hilary Duff

"Burning in my bloodstream,These scars were the way that you loved me. I guess that you had to leave a tattoo to remind me."

Rise - Katy Perry

"This is no mistake, no accident. When you think the final nail is in, think again. Don't be surprised, I will still rise."

Touch - Little Mix

"Just a touch of your love is enough, To knock me off of my feet all week."

***Surprise a new story! Yes, I am horrible. But you have to love me lol. You can blame frozeninfinity for  this because she helped push me to it. Haha I love you girl. Comment and Vote. This will be set in season 1 of The Originals. ***