Chapter 5

You pull Niall's face into yours, melting into a kiss that seemed so sudden that you were surprised you even did it. Only seconds into the kiss and you were having second thoughts. Oh god, am I making him uncomfortable? Is this going to ruin our relationship between us? Fuck, I've messed up everything didn't I?

  Heart racing and thoughts flooding, you let go and pull away. His face was still in shock as he looks at you. You felt yourself shaking, God, what was I thinking!?

You feel your eyes water as anxiety engulfs you, until you feel something else pull you in. His arms around your waist, he brings you towards him. You snap out of your negative thoughts and come back to your senses.

Niall's lips come into contact with yours with a sweet unknown feeling you'd never experienced before. For a second you hesitate, but you melt into the affection- something that seemed like you never had. Warmth flooding over both of you, the close contact is such a pleasant feeling. You move your hands onto Niall's own waist and slid them up until they were on his shoulder blades. You curve your hands up and gripped onto his shoulders as you pulled into it more. You don't want to let go, until you both realize you have to breathe.

  Separating the kiss, you both pulled away with both of your mouths gasping for breath. If you had to describe it, the situation got really intimate pretty quickly. You look at him. His eyes a dazzling color that you couldn't define with one word. He's beautiful.

You feel your face go red with blush as you realize what you're saying to yourself and you bury your face in your palms. God, this is so embarrassing...

Niall simply looks at you and laughs, a smile going across his face as he closes his eyes with a giggle. He moves his hand towards your hair and strokes through it. In a soft whisper, you hear him say,

"Precious..."

If you could blush more, you would. You're so flustered at that point that there was no way your face could be any warmer. You feel yourself letting out a laugh as well, so you muffle yourself by covering your face in Niall's chest. You wrap your arms around him and he holds your head in a protective and sheltering way, almost like saying, "I've got you. You're safe. I'm here now," without even muttering a word.

"I love you," you both say in unison. Realizing what had just happened, you both move and look right at each other with surprised expressions. After staring for a moment, you both laugh and break the silence.

While laughing, you squeeze him tightly in a loving embrace and let out a hum of comfort. You feel like you could just trust him completely even if you've been so distant. You grace your hands up Niall's body and gripped onto his shoulders again in the same position. He lowers his hands onto your back and you pull yourself up, meeting his mouth with your own once more. This time, neither of you hold back. You melt into the kiss passionately, and so does he. He moves his grip and holds onto your waist firmly, but not threatening in the slightest. You move your leg on the side that isn't against the mattress and wrap it around Niall, bringing yourselves just a bit closer.

Your bodies become one, and heat builds up between you two. Hearts beating, breaths, and movements become synchronized. The feeling of yourself and him together is... wonderful.

You let go, breathe for a moment, and then go back in. You feel like you could just be with him forever, and if he was the last person you could be with for the rest of your life, you'd be okay with that.

Your hands gradually go lower on his body, starting from his shoulders, to his arms, to his sides, and resting just above his waist similar to how he's holding you.

Eventually you both depart and feel the heat in the space around you two. He changes the position of his hands to your face and holds you in his palms. He rubs his thumbs back and forth on you cheekbones in a way that it mesmerizes you in a lull of relaxation. You lean into it and rest your own hand onto his, the one on the side opposite to the one you lay onto.

No words can possibly describe how amazing it feels. To be loved and appreciated for who you are is like a blessing. To be treated like the world revolves around you and showered in affection is like something you could only dream of. Maybe now, that dream might come true.

• • •

<< I give you.... a slight conclusion !! I plan to add more fluff and stuff to this fic, but it may take a while because of school ^-^"
But I really hope you enjoy this chapter and that it was worth the wait !
And again, thanks for the support you've given ! I will most likely make more Pyrocynical fanfics in the future !! >>