Chapter 8

<<WOW I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIC I AM SO SORRY FOR THE OVER 3 MONTH LONG WAIT!!! I hope this chapter makes up for it :")) btw Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! >>

• • •

Your heartbeat quickens as Niall holds you hand. It was just a simple gesture, but there was so much more to it than that. You really feel like he cares about you, more than anyone else ever has. You face feels hot, your cheeks feel as if they are burning from you being so flustered.

  Getting down to the last few sips of your coffee, you feel a little disappointed that you seemed to drink it all so quickly. As you turn your gaze toward the empty plastic cup, Niall watches and still holds onto you. You look up for a moment, and notice that his eyes lock in straight into yours. He lowers his voice to relaxed tone as he asks you a question,
  "(Y/N), I know this may seem sudden or something along those lines, but would you be willing to spend another night with me?"

  Surprised to say the least, you take in a sharp inhale that you mask off as much as you can before you answer him,
  "Yes. I couldn't have thought anything better myself."

• • •

The door slams shut as you both walk back into Niall's house. He took you through a few detours before coming back home; such as going through a trail that he noticed was nearby as he was driving, and sooner or later, 12 AM became 6 PM. You see the sun setting outside, making the sky a golden color with warm pinks and violets along side it. It

  "I had a lot of fun today, Niall," you spoke, holding onto his arm and leaning towards his chest as you do so.

  "Heh... I did too," Niall confesses.

  You lean in closer to Niall, moving your arms away to hold onto both of his hands while doing so. "I want to do something to repay you. You've done so much for me, there has to be something I can give you in return."

  Niall moves one of his hands to your face, holding your cheek as he spoke in a soft voice, "Oh (Y/N), you're all that I could ever want."

  Love stricken, you beg to Niall, "Kiss me."

He smiles, "With pleasure." Niall grabs onto your sides, planting his lips firmly on your soft ones. Guiding you near the kitchen's counter, you slowly walk backwards with him and hold onto the surface that bumps your waist from behind that you grab onto for balance.

"Wait," Niall says with a halt as he places his hand onto your chest, stopping from you and him interacting for that moment. "Before this goes any further, do you really want to do this?"

"Do fish swim?" you ask with a stupidly obvious tone.

Niall lets out a small chuckle before he responds,
"I'll take that as a yes."

Niall quickly dives back into you, kissing and caressing your body as much as he could. His mouth goes from your lips, to your cheeks, then to your neck and collar. With the way he's treating your body, there were definitely going to be hickeys by the end of this.

"F-fuck," you stutter as you call out his name afterwards with a sharp inhale. Your grasp on the countertop's edge tightens as he leans down closer into you. His hands snake lower onto your body as one of his legs edges in between your thighs. Your breath hitches while he lowers his hands further and further, eventually reaching near the rim of your pants.

  "Let's take this to my bedroom," Niall says with a seductive whisper to your ear.

• • •

  The light's are dim. Only a bedside lamp is lighting up the room. After Niall guided you into his room, you left yourself standing next to the now closed and locked door while you watch Niall take off his shirt. You swallow due to your throat being dry from the shock as you look up and down his already half-naked body.

  "Well?" He asked, catching you staring at him with anxious eyes. Niall's expression was much more different than yours, he looks patient and though his eyes are calm, they look as if they're hungry for something; you.

  You cough as you're caught off guard. "O-oh, right," you say as you lower your gaze towards your own body, hand and arms shaking as your start to undress. You've never really done something quite like this before. This is new.

  Feeling a pair of hands on your own, you look up to see Niall looking into your eyes. The color is hard to tell in the dim light, yet you're mesmerized by them. Niall's hands slide away from your grasp and to your waist. He helps you with undressing by slowly lifting your shirt, bringing it over your arms, above your head, and then to the bedroom floor.

Next is your pants. His hands move their way down as you start putting focus on them. Niall goes along to unbutton your jeans and undoes your zipper. What once covered your legs falls to the ground, joining with the shirt you were wearing.

"Are you ready?" Niall asks while backing up to his bed to sit on top of it and watch you.

He takes his hands off your underwear just to watch you take them off yourself.

• • •