Nap Time

Over the next couple weeks Gray and Simon were not the only ones to relapse and end up with three more months in The House. Wyatt had a dream about his old school and ended up setting his whole room on fire. He always kept a box of matches in his desk drawer, no matter how many times Richard tried to confiscate them. Removing the matches, he proceeded to light anything flammable and throw them on his bed. He stood there for a moment and just watched the flames flicker. When he did leave he slammed and locked the door. Richard and the others tried to get in and put the now roaring fire out but Wyatt was fighting tooth and nail.

Richard ended up using the fire system in Wyatt's room. Hanging from the ceiling were sprinklers that could be remote activated and also a system of ventilation shafts that could suck out the smoke from the flames and replace it with fresh air from outside. The whole room was pretty much fireproof any how, it had them all wondering where he found enough stuff to actually burn.

Everything had to be replaced but none of them were surprised in the least that he lost it after he explained about his dream. When ever Wyatt remembers too much about his years with his tormentors he usually blows his top but his room could handle it.

Shortly after him, Skyler also had a momentary freak out. Well momentary is slightly under exaggerated, he would not talk to any one but Emily and Derek (his voices if you don't remember) for over a week. When anyone talked to him he looked as though none of their voices could reach him. Lily even tried hugging him but he just acted as though she were air. This made Lily cry and Skyler got punched out by Gray. As soon as Skyler's nose began to bleed he seemed to wake up.

The problem with Jade and Drake was that any time that Drake shows up is his "relapse" and earns them three more months. Neither of them were horribly violent or of the like but they were never going to leave if they kept up the trend of switching personalities every hour or so.

They were not the only ones truth be told, Danny also relapsed and was give three months more in The House. She and Richard were out shopping when she saw a boy back handed by his father. She lost it and ended up almost beating the man to death with Charlotte. Richard tried telling Danny to stop but nothing worked. Just as he was about to try prying Danny off of the father the little boy asked for it to stop.

The boy could be no older than five years old and tears glistened like tiny stars on his little cheeks. Danny suddenly lost all interest in the man she had just been beating to death and ran over to the boy. She pulled him into her arms gently and rocked back and forth. Luckily no charges were made against her and the boy is now living with his grandparents.

Richard was still angry that all of them managed to cause all manner of trouble in a matter of days from each other. The only one of them that stayed calm through out those couple of weeks was Lily. She acted like she always did, only played games when she thought she was not not in the way and sometimes did not want to eat because she was afraid of "ruining the atmosphere."

Her attitude slowly was getting warmer and easy going but it was a very slow process. Then came one of the rare times that Richard acted like a therapist. All house mates gathered together for a group session.

They all just talked about common things but Richard made sure to keep the direction of the conversation light and easy going. Lily at first was slightly frightened and refused to talk even when asked questions but soon she was laughing at Drake.

"No, really Lily. She was so mean when we first met." Drake spoke with much animation while Lily was giggling at his goofiness. "She hit with that gun so hard I swear I saw stars." Richard smiled as Lily laughed more. Drake had told that story to make it easier for Lily to open up. From what he could tell, it had worked. She was smiling and swinging her legs happily.