•3•

Lauren is greeted by Normani as she walks out of her house, preparing for another school day. Thousands of thoughts buzzed in her head as she approached the brown girl. She was sure that Normani was going to give her the same treatment she gave everyone else eventually. Lauren sighs. Normani does want her as one of her "possessions". Bullshit. She isn't an object. She wasn't the last cookie on the plate. Lauren felt her face redden with anger, which cause Normani's face to fall.

"What's wrong Lauren?" Lauren shook her head, storming around to the other side.

Normani place a hand near the hem of her skirt, drawing tight circles on Lauren's pale skin. Lauren realized that Normani was teasing her. She had no intentions of having any sexual relations with Normani yet, but boy did she hate being kept waiting.

"What's wrong angel?" She presses.

"Just tired," Lauren lies. "I had a fight with my brother this morning."

"Interesting," Normani continues driving, the ride resulting in a comfortable silence. She continues to take sly glances at Lauren, noticing that there's something else wrong with her. She pushes the thought out of her mind, focusing on getting herself to school safely.

Her fingers continues to draw small circles on Lauren's thigh, the pale girl running her fingers through her hair. This has only been the second time Normani has seen Lauren, but she's already figured out things about her. She found out that Lauren always runs her hands through her hair, and she does it more when she's angry or nervous. She always bites her lip for almost any reason, and she always licks the bottom lip. She always gives someone "the stare" when they're talking - it's as if she's so focused on the other person.

Normani pulls up at school, the campus already swarming with students. She lays eyes on Kehlani for a few seconds, giving her a proud smirk. She knows that Kehlani has seen Lauren, judging by the baffled look on her face. She walks around the car and wraps one arm around Lauren's waist, pulling her close.

"C'mon angel," Normani says. "Lets go to class."

"Is math first?" Lauren asks, fidgeting slightly.

"Math is first," Lauren groans loudly, throwing her head back. Normani eyes her neck, licking her lips when she sees the smooth and soft looking flesh. Her body threatens to lean in, but she resists. She's going to have to hold in her desire a little longer before she gets to have Lauren all to herself. The girl was too innocent.

"Lauren?" A young girl walks up to Lauren, a huge smile growing on her face. "Is that you?"

"Veronica!" Lauren squeals, breaking free from Normani's possessive grasp and hugging Veronica. Normani clears her throat, her gaze flitting from Lauren to this Veronica girl. She smiles.

"Oh!" Veronica gasps. "You're Normani! It's nice to meet you." She shakes Normani's hand, smiling. Normani realizes that Veronica has no idea about her not-so-secret reputation. She smiles politely, causing Veronica to blush.

"Nice to meet you too," Normani says.

"Lo?" Veronica asks. "Do you wanna sit with Keana, Zayn, Louis and I today?" Lauren looks at Normani, who is trying her best to refrain from answering for the girl. She knows that Lauren is nervous about asking, so she just gives a simple nod and looks on.

"Yeah!" Lauren hugs Veronica once more, smiling from ear to ear.

"See you later," The brunette skips off, catching up with another brunette. Lauren looks over at Normani as they walk into the building, a questioning look in her eyes.

"Why did you let me go?" She asks.

"As much as I don't like to share," Normani mutters. "I'm willing to let you hang out with your friends. We just met after all."

"Thanks," Lauren blushes when Normani winks. The older girl runs her thumb across the Latina's face, heading to their class. Both girls were lucky that their math teacher allowed them to bring their backpacks with them. They know that the Ms. Kelly loves the students, and she'd do almost anything they'd ask.

Almost.