•4•

"Lauren," Normani makes a 'come hither' motion with her finger. "Let's go to my house." Lauren smiles and nods, but she doesn't understand why she can't go home. She just shoots a text message to her parents and walks to the car with Normani.

They drive in mostly silence, with the occasional small talk. Lauren stares out the window and watches the wind blow the LA palm trees. It had been raining for the last week, so everyone had been grateful for this sunny outing. Normani pulls up to her massive mansion, getting out of the car. She unlocks the front door, and Lauren notices that no one is home. Normani picks up a teacup Yorkie, kissing its nose. She holds it and speaks to the Yorkie in a baby voice, directing it to Lauren.

"Look Presley," She babies. "This is Lauren." She hands Presley to Lauren, and the little dog attacks her with licks.

"Hi there," Lauren babies Presley as well. She realizes that Presley is a girl when she lifts her up.

"Presley already loves you," Normani giggles, taking the small dog back into her arms.

"I'm flattered," Lauren jokes, following the older girl into her massive home.

"The outside of your house is so misleading (a/n: like Logan's name)," Lauren chuckles. "This is so pretty!" She runs her fingers over the glamorous counter, following Normani up to her room. She almost faints when she sees how big her room is. Lauren sits on the bed after getting the 'okay' from Normani, blinking several times.

"You're so rich," Lauren beams.

"My parents are multimillionaires individually," Normani explains. "And billionaires when you put their money together."

"Damn," Lauren breathes.

"Want something to eat?" Lauren nods.

"Pita bread and hummus okay?" Normani asks, walking over to a phone and panel in the wall. Lauren nods again, watching the brown girl in awe.

"Sinu," Normani phones. "Pita bread and hummus please, and some lemonade too. It's hot outside." She hangs up, waking to her dresser.

"Here," She tosses Lauren a white bikini. "You can swim right?"

"Of course," Lauren goes to the bathroom to change, pulling her bikini on and jean shorts over the bottom. She walks back out, blushing when she sees the bikini Normani has on.

 She walks back out, blushing when she sees the bikini Normani has on

"C'mon Lo," Normani motions for her to follow her down the steps

They make it to the beautiful pool, and Normani dives in. Lauren takes off her shorts and sits on the edge, wincing at the cold water. Normani swims over to her, getting out next to her. She wraps her arms around her waist and pulls her in, laughing all the while.

"Mani!" Lauren complains, shivering.

"I had to," Normani plants a kiss on her cheek, giggling. Lauren pouts, so Normani brings her in for a hug.

"You like my kisses though," Normani giggles.

"I do," Lauren murmurs.

"She does like my kisses!" Normani says, shouting to no one in particular. They spin around in the water a bit, splashing each other and laughing.

They even kiss.

* * *

"Nice to meet you Lauren," Andrea greets, shaking the younger girl's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too," Lauren smiles. "Ms. Hamilton."

"Are you new to town?" Derrick asks, nodding to Sinu and Alejandro as they bring out their food. Lauren shakes her head.

"I went to Manchester at first," Lauren explains. "But Norwood gives me a better chance of getting into the colleges of my choice. I learn much more than I did at MCH."

"What are your choices of majors and colleges?" Andrea asks, sipping her lemonade.

"I hope to major in either psychology or literature," Lauren says. "Hopefully I can make it into Stanford or Juilliard."

"Juilliard?" Andrea speaks, surprised. "I didn't know you were into performing arts."

"Yeah," Lauren beams. "I am a singer, pianist, and I also song write."

"You'll have to show me one of your songs Lo," Normani interjects.

"Mani will be attending Juilliard," Derrick adds.

"Really?" Lauren smiles. "What for?"

"Dance," Normani answers. "I sing too, but dance is my main passion."

"Maybe I'll see you around," Lauren says whilst taking a bite of her sandwich. Normani winks and bites into hers, both girls ignoring the adult conversation that is going on across the table. Until...

"Clara said that someone has been illegally transacting money from the business' account." Lauren shot up, coughing.

"What's wrong Lo?" Normani asks, patting the girl's back.

"Clara is my mom's name,"

"What's your last name Lauren?" Derrick asks.

"Jauregui," Lauren says. "My parents were for Hamilton Enterprises, but I never thought it'd be you guys."

"Your parents are both second in command," Andrea chuckles.

"I never knew that," Lauren breathes.

"Lots of kids' parents at school work for mine," Normani explains. "Like Sinu and Ale, those are Camila's parents." Lauren blinks twice.

"Wow," She lets out.

So she really does belong to Normani.

* * *

Lauren runs her fingers through her hair, feeling the wet strands allow her to slide through easily. Normani turns the shower water off, walking out of the bathroom with just a towel. Lauren scrolls through her phone, trying to distract herself as Normani lets her towel fall to the floor. She blushes madly, catching glimpses of her semi-wet chocolate skin. Normani pulls on a Yankees baseball jersey and black bra, pulling on spandex shorts and tying her hair into a bun.

"Lauren," She speaks, motioning for the girl to come over to her.

"Did you have fun today?" Lauren nods, blushing even harder when Normani rubs her hands over Lauren's arms.

"Do you wanna sleepover?"

"Sure," Lauren says. What's the harm in that?

Normani kissed her.