•7•

"Ms. Kelly?" Normani asks sweetly. "May I sit next to Lauren today?"

"Of course," Ms. Kelly says. "Anything for my star student!"

Normani slides into the seat next to Lauren, moving her desk closer. Lauren lays her head on Normani's shoulder, adjusting the short skirt she has on. Normani rests her hand on Lauren's thigh, subtly creeping it up under her skirt. Lauren doesn't say anything, and just pays attention to what Ms. Kelly's teaching.

But she can't.

Normani slowly moves her fingers over her clit, making a circular motion with her fingers. Lauren's breath hitches, and she shifts slightly in her seat. Normani slides the fabric of her underwear over, inserting a finger into her now wet entrance. She pumps her finger slowly, going in deep.

"Mani stop," Lauren whispers into her ear.

"Okay," She answers. "But I'm not finished with you yet."

* * *

"Go in that closet," Normani orders after all the students vacate the room. Lauren enters the dark closet, hearing Normani follow behind her. Normani locks the door and crouches down, pulling Lauren's underwear off. She licks up her slit, getting her first taste of Lauren for the day. She inserts two fingers again, wrapping her mouth around Lauren's clit. She pulls her fingers out and gives them to Lauren to suck, feeling the Latina's mouth engulf her fingers.

"Remember yesterday?" Normani hisses under her breath. "This is your punishment." She pulls her fingers out of Lauren's mouth and pulls the pale girl in for a rough kiss, sticking her digits back into the girl's pussy. Lauren keeps moaning into the kiss, letting Normani have her way with her body. She bites down on the brown girl's lip, earning a low groan from her.

Ms. Kelly's voice could be heard as she taught a class. Normani smirked into the kiss, adjusting her position.

Lauren shook her head at Normani, who glared at her. The younger girl switched places with the brown one, sliding between her legs. Normani blinked in surprise when she realizes what Lauren is about to do.

Lauren moves the thin - and soaked - cloth over, moving her head in between the girl's legs. She has absolutely no idea what she is supposed to do, so she's going to wing it. Lauren nips and kissed the inner area of Normani's thigh, enjoying the feel of her skin in her mouth. She purposely gets close to her center, breathing hot air onto Normani's pussy. The brown girl's breathing became erratic as she pushed the paler girl's head towards her center.

"Stop teasing," She gasps. So Lauren takes her first lick, licking right between her folds and over a sensitive area of Normani's clit. She licks her lips, going in for another taste. She takes longer licks this time, getting as much of Normani on her tongue as possible. Lauren's teeth graze her clit as she goes all the way up, rolling it with her tongue.

Lauren flattened her tongue as the older girl buck against her face, managing to insert two fingers. She curled them and moved them in and out slowly, feeling Normani's leg tighten over her shoulder. The brown girl starts to grind slowly, giving attention to her aching clit. Lauren tried to move in deeper but Normani pulled her head back, taking in the sight. Lauren's lower half of her face was covered in her wetness, a hungry look in her eyes. She smirked.

"You're so messy," Normani whispers, tugging Lauren's head back as she tries to move back between her legs.

"Please Mani," Lauren whispers.

"So desperate baby," Normani husks. "On your knees and begging in our school closet, all because you want a taste." Lauren curls her fingers up to a particularly sensitive area, causing a shiver to go down Normani's spine. She roughly pulls Lauren's head back in, letting the girl taste again.

Lauren pulled her fingers out, licking up the wetness hungrily. She flattened her tongue again as Normani's hips buck, letting the girl grind on her face once more. She kisses her clit messily, pumping her fingers in again. She licks the area that she's found to be sensitive, angling her fingers so they stimulate Normani's inner walls.

The brown girl's abs tense as her grip on Lauren's hair tightens. Lauren's lips close around her clit, her teeth nibbling lightly. She rubs her tongue on the sensitive area again, picking the pace up with her fingers. Normani pulls her in closer, her hips out of control now as she feels her release. She could practically here the wetness seeping out as Lauren laps it up, licking her lips and wiping her mouth. Normani pulls the girl in for a sloppy kiss, pulling her onto her lap.

"You taste really good Mani," Lauren breathes.

"Thank you baby," Normani says, pumping a finger into Lauren.

"We have twenty minutes left," Normani whispers. "What do you want to do?"

"I want another taste,"

* * *

Lauren and Normani walk towards the atrium laughing, both girls in a wonderful mood. Dinah raises her eyebrows but says nothing, making space for the two girls to sit down.

"Was that your first time giving head?" Normani asks, sliding in the seat next to Dinah. Lauren nods.

"Damn," Normani chuckles, kissing her quickly. "You're good."

"You guys were fucking?" Dinah asks. They nod.

"Lauser," Dinah says. "You're lucky she chose you. This is probably the best sex you'll ever have."

And it is.