•8•

A/N: Play Novacane by Frank Ocean when I "signal" for you to play it in the story. It sets the mood lololol.

The smell of alcohol, smoke, and sweat is ever present in the room. Lauren is seated next to Normani, snuggled into the side of her body. Normani's arms are resting on the couch, Camila on her other side. The older girl licks her lips as she watches Ariana and Dinah dance, leaning forward in order to take her drink. She sips the alcohol, licking her lips. She turns to Lauren, bringing the younger girl in for a kiss.

Veronica approaches the girls, rolling her eyes as the two break their kiss. She clears her throat, getting Lauren's attention. Normani eyes at Veronica, giving her a once-over.

"Lo?" She asks. "Would you like to dance with me?" Lauren stands up, moving to try and follow Veronica. Normani raises her hand up and grabs Lauren's wrist, preventing her from moving.

"No," Normani orders.

"But Mani," Lauren complains. "I want to go dance with Vero."

"I said no," Normani digs her nails into Lauren's wrist, giving her a hard look. Veronica scoffs and walks away, angered by Normani's reaction. Lauren sits down, folding her arms and turning her head. Normani presses kisses up the younger girl's neck, her hot breath tingling Lauren's skin. She breathes on her ear before turning the Latinas head to face her. She presses a kiss to her lips, biting the paler girl's lip. They lock eyes.

"I'm sorry baby," Normani breathes. "I don't like Veronica."

"But why?" Lauren whines. "She's my best friend."

"I don't like her," Normani repeats. "End of story." Lauren pouts and turns head to the side, making Normani laugh.

"Straddle me," She husks. Lauren ignores her.

Frank Ocean's Novacane starts playing in the room, the bass buzzing.

I think I started somethin', I got what I wanted
Did didn't I can't feel nothin', superhuman
Even when I'm fuckin' Viagra poppin', every single record autotunin'
Zero emotion, muted emotion, pitch corrected, computed emotion

"Straddle me," Normani repeats, this time more sternly. Lauren obeys, climbing on top of Normani but still not looking at her. Normani snaps her fingers and sends Camila off to who knows where. She pulls Lauren in close, unbuttoning her jacket. She trails her fingers over Lauren's smooth skin, rubbing up until she meets the cloth of Lauren's crop top. She presses her lips onto Lauren's skin, placing tiny wet kisses until she came up to her neck. There, Normani licked a stripe from her collarbone up to her ear, biting down on the younger girl's earlobe. She tugged it gently, before whispering in it.

I blame it on the model broad with the Hollywood smile
Stripper booty and a rack like wow, Brain like Berkeley
Met her at Coachella, I went to see Jigga, she went to see Z Trip, perfect
I took a seat on the ice cold lawn, she handed me a ice blue bong, whatever

"Mm," Normani husks. "I really am sorry baby. Will you forgive me?" As she says this, the older girl places one hand on the small of her back. She uses the other to trail her fingers over the girl's side, gently making her skin tingle. The hand on Lauren's back snakes down to her ass, squeezing lightly. Normani kisses her neck, making little circles with her tongue. She nibbles a little, making marks along her skin.

She said she wanna be a dentist really badly, she's in school payin'
For tuition doin' porn in the Valley, at least you workin'
But girl I can't feel my face, what are we smokin' anyway
She said don't let the high go to waste, but can you taste a little taste of