•5•

"Hush Lauren," Normani places her finger to her lips, motioning for the Latina to be quiet. "My parents are still here."

Lauren feels her blood rush as Normani's plump lips are placed on her dry, cracked ones. She almost comes right then and there. She stayed still, not wanting to disobey what Normani had told her. She kept her hands still under the pressure of Normani's hand clasped around her wrists. Her eyes flutter shut as Normani's tongue massages hers, and she let out a small whine.

Normani pulls away, licking a stripe up her neck and to her ear. Lauren can feel the older girl's hot breath on her ear, and her heart skips a beat.

"You look so gorgeous right now," Normani whispers. "I wonder if you'll look ten times as beautiful when I'm between your legs." Lauren bites her lip.

"I can't wait to taste you on my lips," She continues.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," She breathes. "I want to feel your sweet little pussy clenching around my fingers when I make you cum." Lauren lets out a moan.

"Do you like that?" Normani husks. Lauren nods.

"You'll like this even better," Normani latches her lips onto the younger girl's neck, biting down in order to create a mark. She pulls away, standing up at the edge of her bed. Her fingers work the buttons of the Yankees baseball jersey she has on, pulling them apart. It reveals the lace black bra she had on, but she has no plans on taking it off anytime soon.

"Lauren," Normani growls, looking down at the girl. "Strip."

Lauren obeys. She pulls off her shirt, her face heating up as she's topless in front of the brown girl. Lauren unbuttons her shorts and slides them down along with her underwear. Normani licks and bites her lip. She knows Lauren is still innocent, but that will change when she's done with her.

Lauren angles her body so that Normani can only see her legs, and she covers her chest. The older girl frowns, glowering.

"Move your arms," She orders. Lauren is hesitant, but she does it anyway. She's nervous, embarrassed, and really turned on. Normani licks her lips once more, her eyes staring at Lauren's chest.

"Show me how wet you are," The older girl hisses. Lauren's face reddens even more as she spreads her legs. Normani bites her lip and slides between Lauren's legs, her hands on Lauren's thighs. She makes sure that her grasp is firm before bringing her head close to Lauren's center.

"Don't make a sound," Normani husks. "If you do, I'm going to stop and wait for you to quiet down like a good girl." Lauren nods and leans back, bracing herself.

She wasn't ready.

Normani took a long lick up her folds, listening to Lauren moan quietly. Normani stops, pulling her face away and licking her lips.

"Mm," Normani groans. "You taste so good baby."

"But you disobeyed me," She looks at Lauren, her gaze smoldering.

"I-I'm sorry," Lauren stutters out. "I won't do it again."

"Good girl," Normani returns to Lauren's dripping center, lapping up the wetness. She dipped her tongue teasingly in the girl's entrance, hearing her gasp in surprise.

"I thought I said be quiet," Normani growls. "First you disobey me, then you lie to me."

"I didn't-"

"Don't you dare talk back to me," Normani's tone is serious. Lauren tries to hide her face in the pillow, trying to hide her fear.

Why was Normani so dominant?

Lauren feels lips attach onto her clit, sucking gently as fingers rubbed around her entrance. She covers her mouth, careful not to make a sound. Lauren feels Normani's tongue expertly swirl around her clit, her fingers constantly dipping into her entrance. So Lauren eagerly spreads her legs wider, even though she's inexperienced.

"So eager baby," Normani husks, teasing her some more. "You want me to make you cum already?" Lauren blushes and nods.

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you," She demands.

"Um," Lauren whispers. "Really badly."

"Beg," She says. Lauren swallows.

"P-Please fuck me and m-make me cum," Lauren begs, her words barely a whisper. Normani smiles. So far, this will do.

"Relax," Normani takes her free hand and pushes down on Lauren's stomach, signaling for her to lie back. "Just lay down and let me make you cum."

Lauren feels a fluttering sensation as Normani enters a finger into her. She feels it pump in and out at a deliciously slow pace. The brown girl's mouth is sucking the life out of her clit as she slowly moves her finger. Lauren stifles another moan. She feels Normani's tongue rub a sensitive area on her clit, and it takes everything in her body not to make a sound.

Oh. Lauren thinks. Oh shit. The older girl has now inserted two fingers into her, and she's picking up the pace. Lauren can't help but squirm slightly under Normani's grip, earning a hummed response from the brown girl.

Lauren moans quietly, but Normani doesn't stop. The pace gradually picks up, and her fingers curl towards her. Lauren's back comes off the bed as she tugs on the sheets with her now free hands. Normani is now taking long licks up her slick folds, her fingers working her clit.

"Ah," Lauren gasps. She feels a strange burning sensation in her stomach. She assumes that it means that she's getting closer to the edge. Normani says something inaudible against her center, the vibrations bringing Lauren even closer to the edge.

The minute Normani inserts her tongue into Lauren, the younger girl is brought over the edge.

Normani smirks as she laps up the cum, her bottom half of her face wet. She pulls away and licks her lips, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. Lauren lays gasping on the bed, her legs still spread apart. Normani can't help but stare in awe at Lauren's blissful state, licking her lips. She straddles the younger girl, bringing her up and kissing her.

"Was that your first time?" Normani whispers, feeling the Latina nod against her neck. Lauren's lips start to place tiny wet kisses along the side of Normani's neck. She feels safe and comfortable in the older girl's arms, so she snuggles against her.

Normani moves so they can lay under the covers. She shifts and holds the Latina close to her, feeling Lauren bury her head into her chest. She smiles and rubs her back and hair, pressing her lips to her forehead.

"Goodnight Lo," She whispers.

"Goodnight Mani,"

Light snores fill the room.

A/N: I had to look up dirty talking oml 😂😂😂😂 HERE'S DA SMUT