Chapter 2

Bennett, Jordon, Naomi and Declan turned and faced each other surprised, stunned and taken aback at what they had just witnessed.

"Did you just see that?" exclaimed Naomi looking surprised.

"I think we all saw the Powerpuff Girls walk in and give that punk what he deserves

"I think we all saw the Powerpuff Girls walk in and give that punk what he deserves." said Declan dreamily.

Naomi giggled. "Powerpuff Girls?"

"Yeah one's a redhead, one's a blonde and the other has black hair just like Bloss –" Declan started to explain his innovative name but was cut off by a laugh.

"Dude you watch Powerpuff Girls? Explains why you are so pathetic at throwing punches." said Jordon bursting into laughter.

"Look who's talking." snorted Declan. "And Powerpuff Girls are a good cartoon right Naomi?"

"True Declan. My favourite was Bubbles." Said Naomi giggling at Declan and Jordon.

Bennett decided to join the fun. "I kind of had a crush on Buttercup when I was a kid."

Declan highfived Bennett and said. "The feisty one eh? I liked Blossom the best."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? I CAN BELIEVE DECLAN AND NAOMI HAS AN OBSESSION WITH SMALL IMAGINARY GIRLS." yelled Jordon unbelievingly and he received two indignant slaps on his head from Naomi and Declan. "BUT YOU BENT, NEVER.HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?"

"Well the truth is revealed at last Jordon." Said Bennett is poker face on point.

"I don't understand. How is it that no one likes Mo- Jo- Jo- Jo?"asked Jordon unable to fathom what was happening around him.

Declan snorted with laughter "You had a crush on a monkey?"

Bennett chuckled slightly and Naomi tried to control her bursting into shrieks of laughter.

"I did not. I'm just saying he was a cool villai –" started Jordon hastily

"Cool villain my ass" said Declan laughing "He was a pathetic excuse of a villain"

"No he – "

"Guys, guys can we not argue on cartoon characters right now?" said Naomi stepping in the middle of the argument "Anyway what were we talking about?"

"The three girls who Declan nicknamed as the Powerpuff Girls "said Bennett wondering whether he was the only sane one around here.

"Oh yeah.So who are they? People seemed pretty afraid of them." said Jordon.

"Wow .What an obvious observation Sherlock Holmes." replied Declan sassily to which Jordon elbowed him in the stomach in reply.

"They looked very intimidating and confident." observed Bennett.

"And strong. Man the way that redhead punched him right in the face, it was amazing!!!"praised Declan with obvious admiration in his voice.

"Ooohh has lil Declan got a crush on lil red riding hood?" teased Jordan in a baby voice.