Chapter 5 - The Contract of Starbucks II

Bennett, Naomi, Jordan and Declan strolled into Adam Ford University talking and teasing each other. It was Monday and in the weekend they had gone to visit their parents in their old hometown. They had bought a house near the university which was quite spacious and suitable for students to live it.The neighborhood wasn't that bad at all, it was calm, serene and friendly and all the old ladies in the neighborhood adored Declan, Bennett and Jordan and treated Naomi like their own daughter.

"It was so good to go back to visit my parents again." said Naomi happily.

"Oh yeah. My mum was all eager to know how college was." Jordan chimed in smiling at the thought of his mum.

"Mummy's boy." Teased Declan laughing avoiding a punch by Jordan.

"It's good to be back here again." commented Bennett.

"Yeah. Guys I've been thinking." Jordan started but was cut off with groans of his friends.

"Oh no."

"You've been thinking!!!That's a bad sign!!!"

"EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES"

Jordan frowned in disapproval. "You guys are rude. Anyway I've been thinking that its time".

 Anyway I've been thinking that its time"

"Time for what?" asked Bennett.

"Time for The Contract of Starbucks 2."Beamed Jordan.

The rest of the Musketeers became silent and Jordan looked at them frowning. "What I meant to say is that I think it's time we made it official with Eleanor, Alessia and Sophia."

"Well, I think that's a great idea Jordan but – " started Naomi.

"Do you really think Alessia, Eleanor and Sophia would – "continued Declan but was cut off by Bennett who finished it for him.

"Consider hanging out with us? They seem to be fine on their own."

"Oh come on guys. We've been hanging out with them and they are fun and supportive of us. Don't you think that we could use some more friends in college?" asked Jordan rolling his eyes.

"What do you me –" Bennett, Declan and Naomi started indignantly but Jordan raised his hand to stop them talking and continued.

"I mean we've been hanging out by ourselves all this time. It'll be nice to have some more friends with same interests and who we can be ourselves around." explained Jordan.

"Well, I have no problem with that." said Bennett.

"Me neither. But what if they don't like us and laugh at our contract eh?" challenged Declan.

"Nobody likes you Declan. You big, ugly baby." Commented Jordan casually which made Declan punch him right in the stomach.

"Alright I'm in.Plus I agree with Jordan. It will actually be nice to have girl best friends for a change." smirked Naomi looking at Jordan and Declan fighting like a mongoose and snake.