Chapter 8 - Ryder Thompson

The doorbell rang and Alessia sprinted from the kitchen yelling "Nobody move, I'll get that."

Declan, Jordan and Bennett laughed at how eager Alessia was to get to the door. While Sophia and Naomi were helping Eleanor get ready, Alessia, Bennett, Declan and Jordan were discussing their tactics to scare Ryder into being a gentleman for Eleanor and if he hurts her, their strategies of hurting him. The three boys got up and went to the door where they saw Alessia facing a boy.

Well not just any boy. It was Ryder Thompson. Eleanor's date for the fellowship dinner. And as far as looks go, the three boys could see why Eleanor said yes to him. He had a Brazilian look about him, tall, tan, brown eyes and brown hair and a smirk playing on his face. Okay, now they couldn't see why the heck Eleanor chose this bloke to go with.

"I'm Ryder Thompson

"I'm Ryder Thompson. And I'm here for the beautiful Eleanor" He said in a deep voice smiling at Alessia.

Any other girl would have fallen for that cheeky and gorgeous smile but not Alessia. She had a mission and that mission was to grill fear into Ryder. She wanted to make Ryder fear the consequences so much that he would leave and not take Eleanor as a date.

"Yes I can see that. I'm Alessia. Come in."

Ryder came in and he saw the three boys and nodded at them. He walked into the living room with them and sat down on one of the sofas.

"Your house is beautiful." Complimented Ryder smoothly.

Alessia just rolled her eyes. "Thank you."

Ryder looked at Bennett, Jordan and Declan. "Are you her friends?"

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" snarled Jordan who was internally upset about not being Eleanor's date.

Ryder put his hands up. "Just making conversation man."

"I apologize for Jordan. He's had a bad day." said Bennett calmly his poker face on point.

Ryder nodded at Bennett. "Oh no problem."

Alessia rolled her eyes and was tired of beating the bush. She walked up to Ryder and held him roughly by the collar.

"What are your intentions?"

"What the fudge?"

"Just answer the question man." Growled Declan.

"To take Eleanor to the fellowship dinner and have a good time."

Alessia's ears perked up. "Good time? What do you mean by that?"

"Have fun." replied Ryder pulling off Alessia's grip.

"Well if you dare use Eleanor for fun I swear you will regrets – "

Ryder started laughing. "You think I want her for sex?"