☠ Chapter Eight ☠

[A/N: PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY "Immure (Harry Styles)" AND I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVE A LOT GOING ON AND MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER DIED SO I WAS DEPRESSED AND I MIGHT MOVE AND SCHOOL AND HENDELL AND BLEH OK HERE IT IS]

☠ C h a p t e r  E i g h t ☠ 

**Jade's POV**

[SHIP ME WITH ONE OF THE BOYS (1D) IN THE COMMENTS BELOW PLEASE >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'M CURIOUS ON YOUR THOUGHTS]

**

The rest of my shift consisted of me worrying whether or not Harry would return, and wondering what was going to happen now that he was back. The many thoughts of what could happen haunted me. They were nightmares that soon became reality. All I had to think about was trying to avoid him, although I knew that'd be hard because for one, he was already only a few feet away from me, and two now he had people probably looking for me. The way he spoke lead shivers down my spine. He claimed I was and I quote, "His girlfriend." His possessive nature was frightening along with the thoughts back to what I knew of what he was capable of doing. I knew who he truly was, and even if nobody else knew the dangers behind those vibrant green eyes, I certainly did know. And I also knew that I didn't want anyone more involved than they already were. I had to keep myself safe along with the people around me.

 "Looks like it's that time of the night again. Thank God," Luke's voice echoed from across the diner. Me and him were the only two working now, and I was glad I had him as company. There was no longer any customers here, which meant it was okay to change the sign outside the door to "Closed." As Luke did this, I made sure all the doors that were normally unlocked were locked before checking the time. I noticed it was now five-past-ten. My shift was officially over. I clocked out just as Luke did. 

"Well Jane, I can tell that you're already improving with everything which is indeed a great accomplishment," Luke smiled at me as he took off his apron. I mirrored his actions and smiled.

"I wasn't lying when I said I had experience," I said. He nodded.

"So I can tell." 

I neatly folded my apron before putting on my coat. By the time I was ready, so was Luke. As I made my way outside, Luke spoke up.

"Well then I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" He questioned.

"Yeah," I replied and he grinned. 

"See you then," he waved. That's when we parted ways. And as we did, I couldn't help but feel slightly afraid. I guess it was when my mind started to think more as I was alone which caused this. That's when I had time to think. I had time to think things over. And the more I thought about Harry, the more afraid I got. The fear kept building up. He could be anywhere right now. He could be looking for me. Hell, he already was. And I knew he wouldn't stop until he found me. That image freaked me out even more. The fact that I was now alone was beyond terrifying. Even if I weren't he was still capable of getting me. Maybe it was better if I was alone, because let's just say he so happened to find me, at least he wouldn't harm anyone around me. Especially if it were Luke, since he previously talked to him earlier. Although Luke didn't have any idea it was me, Harry wouldn't care. He'd be raged. He already was. It'd only be worst. I've already had it happen once with Zach, I can't have it happen again. Especially when there's nothing even going on between me and Luke. It's be yet another innocent life taken away, which would add more hate from me to Harry. But Harry didn't see it that way, he saw it as if he won and got what he wanted; me.