☠ Chapter Sixteen ☠

☠ C h a p t e r  S i x t e e n ☠

**Jade's POV**

I didn't know what to think, or what to do. It's not like I even have control over what I do or say, because i don't. Whoever, or whatever this was taking over my body, wanted something out of Harry. And it seemed pretty damn satisfied by it by the way my lips unwillingly tugged upward one the left side. 

"What the hell did you just say?!" Harry barked. Kicking, punching, he was doing it all to the wall. Dents were made, dust was flying, and I just stood there watching it all half-petrified, while the other half of me was amused. Why are you doing this? Are you crazy? I asked whatever was controlling me. Of course they were crazy, duh. I mentally slapped myself.

"You heard me," I said without permission. It wasn't until Harry took strides toward me that my whole mood shifted into fear. Because the look in his eyes wasn't one I've seen before. I don't think I could even remember seeing him so angry, let alone anyone. Something was going to happen, something that he'd regret, and I'd never forget. And the worst part of it all is I couldn't even do anything about it. This thing in me wouldn't let me move, or speak. It was just watching to see what goes down. The way Harry's golden eyes twinkled into black in a matter of seconds made anyone want to smother into the ground and stay hidden away, but that wasn't the case right now. I just couldn't; Literally.

"Well let me just tell you something, sweetheart," he seethed, letting the last word come out longer than needed. "The only one allowed to touch you is me, and I think you already know that," he said inches away from me, but then it turned into centimeters before he pushed his front up against mine. I was harshly pushed up against the wall. If I could make a pained reaction, I would. But like I have said plenty of times, I just couldn't. The most sickening part of this whole thing was that the thing inside of me knew I could still feel all of this too, and it was like it was pushing Harry to hurt me. It seemed to want the pain.

"Well actually, I think that it might be too late because the things he did were," I stopped, rolling my eyes in the back of my head before reopening them. My teeth sunk down into my bottom lip before releasing it, "no words could even explain to you."

 Before I knew what was happening, Harry's lips were on mine. It seemed both me and the thing inside of me was shocked by the sudden action, for I stayed still for a couple of seconds before reacting. My hands went up to Harry's chest, attempting to push him off of me. At least the thing controlling me wasn't into it, either. When my eyes met Harry's they were a way darker shade of green than I ever remember seeing.

"C'mon," he smirked, "you know you want me."

My hands pushed as hard as possible, knocking Harry to the other side of the room. His eyes widened. 

"What the f-"

"What the hell?!" Liam came in yelling. Just like that, I ran past them. Hope filled me. Maybe now he'll know it wasn't really me talking to him, but something inside of me. Because one thing he should know, there's no way in the world that it was possible for a human like me, to do something like push a vampire across the room all by themselves.

"Get her!" I heard a voice yell, angrily. I knew it was Harry. I ran and ran, until I was suddenly at an unknown place in a different scenery. I was no longer in the woods.

Where am I? I thought.

"Well," I paused and breathed in, "your little boyfriend didn't really have the reaction I thought he would, and i wasn't going to let him kiss you when really, he was also kissing me. Gross," the thing controlling me made me say out loud. 

Where's Zayn? I thought. 

"Don't worry about Zayn, sunshine," the thing told me. "The only person you need to be worried about is yourself," it informed me. I got nervous. What did they mean by that?

Where are we? I asked it. The thing controlling me laughed. 

"Somewhere you'll be hidden from your psycho boyfriend," it told me and then I felt myself smirk uncontrollably, "but maybe not so safe from me, sweetheart."

 ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

  **Harry's POV**  

"Get her!" I yelled angrily at Liam. I wasn't going to let her go, again. But in a heartbeat, she was gone.

"What the fuck!" I screamed.  

"She couldn't have gone f-"  

"i can't sense her," I gawked at him. "Something isn't right. It's not possible for her to-" I stopped in realization,  looking at Liam unable to speak.  

"What?" he asked me. I gulped."What, Harry?!" he repeated more agitated.   

"Where's Zayn?" I asked and Liam looked at me confused. "I think I may know what's going on," I tried to explain. Liam only came closer, looking at me dumbly.   

"What are you going on about, Harry?" he asked seriously. I ran a hand through my curls as I turned to him cautiously.

  "I think Jade might not actually be Jade," I told him. He looked at me as if I was a ghost, raising an eyebrow, "What I am trying to fucking say Liam is," i paused, "I think something might have taken over Jade's body," I informed Liam, and he seemed to finally understand as he nodded for me to continue my rant.    

 ☠ ______________________________________________ 

My mom ruined my laptop that I have been using until my other one gets fixed, and only half the screen is visible so it's hard to see and all so that's why it's been a while since the last update.. I'm sorry because i know what you're going to say, "yhu alwayz hav excuze$!1!!1" but no, sorry i am just going through a lot and shit so yeah. be patient for me, pls. thanks. love you all.. snapchat me : xxjadestylesxx

 ღ ~ jade ~ ღ