Chapter 1 - A great start

{Genji's POV}

The sun was high in the sky, the dreadful rays seeping through the window's curtains and straight onto my face.
" Damn sun.." I grumbled, grabbing a pillow and burying my face in it. I absolutely hate mornings. The time where people have to wake up to another shitty day. Honestly, it's a wonder how people have the courage to get out of bed. But, I guess it's mandatory in order to live. Letting out yet another groan, I slid the pillow off my head and back onto the bed, then sat up.

Time to start the day.
~ Timeskip ~
Someone is staring straight at me. Their hair is extremely messy, and the look on their face was pure disgust.
" Look at you, your a god damn mistake. " We said in unison, then I got enraged.

I balled my hand into a fist, and then thrusted it forward. Glass shattered everywhere, as the mirror was nothing but a frame. I hissed in pain, blood oozing out of it. God dammit, I hate mirrors. Now I have to wrap up my damn hand. Groaning, I walk to the bathroom and open the cabinet, taking out the alcohol pads and the gauze bandage and some toilet paper. Walking back to my room, I sigh angrily and cleaned off the blood and the cuts, then wrapped my hand in the bandages.

Today was just going to be a GREAT day, Wont it?