Chapter 4- What a great day!

_=Third Person Point Of View=_

Genji stared at his lap, and didn't even bulge. He didn't even blink. Not a twitch, not a cough,

N o t h i n g.

Then, the green-haired man would finally let out a sound. Even better, a sentence. "Damn.. Why does life get so god damn boring?"

He'd raise his head, and leaned back in his chair. The silence was so intimidating, even deaf people would feel uncomfortable. The feeling of boredom was like a knife being stabbed into your chest a thousand times. You just cant stop thinking about it, yet you just want it to stop. Genji would lean back farther into his chair, the poor object soon giving up and falling backwards.

"GYAH! GOD FUCKING SHIT DAMMIT!"

His head would hit hard against the cold tile floor, and he could feel the skin on his back bruising due to the sudden impact against the chair. His face would mold from expressionless to a mixture of annoyance, anger and pain. Groaning loudly, he'd roll from the chair so his entire body would be on the floor. Then, he'd slowly get up.

"God- YOU STUPID FUCKING CHAIR!"

SMASH!

The chair would be violently kicked to the nearest wall, and then Genji would walk over to it, picking it up. He'd back up, and threw the chair as hard as he could back to the wall. Due to such a hard impact, the poor object would break, the legs of the chair falling and the other parts would just  bounce back.

"That's what you get you little shit head.. Ill fucking chew up your damn legs!"

As Genji would storm to the fallen legs of the chair, he'd hear a sound. Something he hasn't heard in quite a while.

KNOCK KNOCK.

"...Is someone there? HERE?" The feeling of anger, pain and annoyance would poof away as it was replaced with joy and excitement. Forgetting the mess, he would rush over to the door, opening it. Then, His body froze. His eyes widened.

" Hello again, Genji.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

holy shit when did i last update- it felt like fucking forever honestly dear g o d

for some reason im actually liking how this is turning out, and people are actually reading it so that's a good thing.

i'll try to make a schedule for this, maybe a chapter every week or something like that. i'll just see whats in the realm of possibility for me.

-SpaceOfOblivion