Chapter 7- Reunited by arms

~~~~~~~~~~No ones POV~~~~~~~

The two men,with some sort of mechanical enhancing to them,stared at each other. The taller,more human looking one couldnt help but smile widley as he stared down at the floating monk infront of him.

"MASTER ZENYATTA!"

The japanese boy shouted,and opened his arms wide,hugging him close like he was a part of his soul. The monk would let out a soft laugh,and returned the embrace,feeling warm and comforting

"Genji.. Its so refreshing to see your face again. And im relieved you're in quite the chirpy mood,too."

"Words cant describe the pure joy im feeling right now,Master.. I needed this moment. I needed to see you again."

If an omnic could blush,Then someone might easily mistake Zenyatta's face for a fine glass of red wine. For some reason,this embrace felt more than that of a normal hug.. It was special,fill of soul and need for each others arms.

Soon,the two seperated,and Genji simply stepped aside,allowing Zenyatta to float in,and to his way to the couch.

Now,people say Genji has a nice ass, but damn if Zenyatta doesnt have a nice cake on his back,then the japanese boy wouldnt know how to describe it.

"What brings you here,master?.."

"Oh.. I simply just wanted to see you again, Genji. Im a bit shy to admit it,but without you around my heart has had an empty void in it.. I missed you"everything about you. That is why I wanted to come over,for a small suprise visit."

Genji's jaw would drop,as he couldnt believe what he just heard. He couldnt but let out a happy laugh,which suprised Zenyatta alot

"It wasnt a joke.."

"I know it wasnt.. That just makes me so happy to think that someone cares for me THAT much.. That they thought a suprise visit would be nice because they missed me.. That just makes me so.. So happy!"

As the japanese male continued to laugh like a tickled schoolgirl,Zenyatta couldnt help but feel a warmth grow in his omnic heart. That laugh was like music to his ears,addicting. And it just made him so glad that He was the one to make Genji so joyful..

That warmth lingered in his heart,and Zenyatta knew it was something more than happines. It was double,or triple that. Every time he thought of Genji,that warmth would grow in his heart again. Ever since their first hug,This feeling wouldnt stop haunting him..

"..So..Lovely.."